Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: >>>>> free cards <<<<<

SCF Rewards
    Country

Deion Branch or Chad Ochocinco

SCF Rewards
    Country

08 'bowman ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any Hines Ward? Thanks a lot!

Country

OK, I'm in a goofy mood ...

We are definitely in need of new direction, hence, the purpose of this thread (dear mods, pls move it where deemed appropriate)

Anyone in need of loose cards to complete a set or for whatever purpose may beg here...

Anyone can afford to give out FREE, pls respond truthfully

I'm thinking of limiting to just base or RCs, but hey, why not ... lets' go "ASK HAPPY"

pls be reasonable ...
    pls no wise crack jokes as you won't be doing the needies any favor

I'm in the process of cleaning closet, if I have what you're begging, i'll mail them for free as long they fit in PWE... if demand turns extremely high, i'll have to limit about 10 per week as First-Class stamps don't grow on trees ... haha. I encourage others to also extend a hand...

No need to involve trade manager as this is not an attempt to phish rating... It's a simple process ... post your wants/needs here ... i'll post what i can dig up ... i'll mail if you can use ... that's it!

DON'T BE SHY and FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE pls!

adrian peterson, matt ryan , tim tebow or mark sanchez

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (81)
    Country
    See chfsfn100's Items on eBay

I'm looking for Darren McFadden and Tony Gonzalez

SCF Rewards
    Country

any frank gore, patrick willis or 49ers. lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ellogovna*123's Items on eBay

Hey, I could really use some 08 Paul Smith RCs if you have them - thanks for the kind gesture!

Paul went to Tulsa and signed with the Jaguars. if that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gamecocks12309's Items on eBay

Hey, I could really use some 08 Paul Smith RCs if you have them - thanks for the kind gesture!

Paul went to Tulsa and signed with the Jaguars. if that helps.

I have a few of him, including a Gridiron Gear rookie #/100. I know him and used to colect him when I was a jags fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey all... after reviewing, looks like i should be able to fulfill 90% of all requests thus far. will respond shortly

but Pls note the following ...

1. Due to overwhelming responses, if i don't response to your request, it simply means i don't have ... doesn't mean i ignored you

2. I currently do not have any 2010, but that shouldn't stop you from sending in your requests... i'm hoping others will also extend their helping hands

3. Pls send in your request here ... do not PM direct! PM only after i responded to your request
    . This way i can process your requests in an orderly manner

4. This thread is not only about me giving ... i encourage everyone to give whether you have received free cards or not

5. I don't need anything in return ... but if you feel obligated, then pls do your best to pay it forward

TY

Country

If you got some current lions like stafford best suh or calvin lmk

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast