Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 Pepsi signed jersey FS!

Hi Guys,

Would anyone be interested in purchasing the following soccer jersey?

I won this particular item just before the 2006 World cup in Germany, through pepsi and a local garage. One would have to buy two pepsi 'buddy bottles' and you were given one competition slip. The counter lady clearly did not have the time or patience for this, so she gave me the whole lot of competiton entry forms that were placed on the counter
    Needless to say I won, been contemplating whether I should have it framed or not. But decided to see whether anyone else would be keen on taking this off my hands. The competition slip states that the jersey is signed by the players, but I think it may be printed on the jersey (not entirely sure) either way, its a fantastic item!
    I have managed to work out a couple autographs on the jersey-there seems to be 12 and I know that the following are in fact on the jersey:
    1. Fernando Torres
    2.David Beckham
    3.Frank Lampard
    4.Alessandro Nesta
    5.Robert Huth
    6.Ronaldinho
    7.Roberto Carlos
    8.Thierry Henry
    The others can be obtained Im sure online, by looking at the Pepsi 2006 ad campaigns, as they were affiliated with these items at the time.
    Back of Jersey has PEPSI with the number 06 on.
    Will come with an original entry form from when the competition was advertized.
    Willing to listen to any offers, so dont hesitate to reply on this forum or simply PM me
    Last edited by 7onaldo; 04-13-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Hopefully I will get an interest this time around haha
    Collecting David Beckham GU and auto cards.

Hidden Content

I'd be VERY interested in it if the signatures are authentic. Do you have closer pictures of some of them?
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    I'd be VERY interested in it if the signatures are authentic. Do you have closer pictures of some of them?
    I will do a few close-up shots for you and send within a day or two.
    I will also scan one of the competition slips if you like.

Hidden Content

You can add Rafael Van Der Vaart to the list
    Still trying to work out the other 3 signatures lol

Hidden Content

Anybody know when Messi signed with pepsi?
    How awesome would it have been if he were included on the list!
    Last edited by 7onaldo; 04-16-2012 at 05:48 AM.

Hidden Content

Another one for the jersey:
    Raul Gonzales!

Hidden Content

Are you certain that the signatures are not autopen? They look almost too perfect, but it could just be the picture
    Collecting Hanley Ramirez

Quote Originally Posted by marlinsfan9108 View Post
    Are you certain that the signatures are not autopen? They look almost too perfect, but it could just be the picture
    Yes there is that possibility, hence the reason why I mentioned that it could be printed.
    Here is one of the competition entry forms in terms of what is stated on the leaflet:

Last edited by 7onaldo; 04-17-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Hidden Content

I have sent a pm to you 7onaldo as I have the same shirt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast