Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samaniego3434's Items on eBay

Looking For Help On This Walter Payton Signed 8x10 When He Was @ Desert Storm...

Hello all, I have a 8x10 picture signed by Walter Payton while he made an apperance at Desert Storm. It belongs to a friend of mine who was hand picked to meet and greet Walter Payton. He was given this 8x10 and got to meet Payton and get his 8x10 signed. I have a booth at a local traders market and he brought it in for consignment and I really don't know what to ask for it. It has a pretty personal message on it with his signature. What would something like this be worth or fair to ask for it without a coa? If anybody can help me with this please post here or pm me, thanks for the time guys & gals.

SCF Rewards
    Country

is the photo messed up?inscribe like that-i would say around 30-50-because certified 8x10's not inscribed sell for around 125.00.i hope this helps.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Its kinda not clear.

Can you pm what you can make out on it. I would be glad to help you out of what kinda price you would try to get for it. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the replys guys. The photo has some funny discoloration. Bottom left hand corner is clean where he had a Payton card there in a frame when he came in. So I'm thinking it might of been displayed under a light or by a window or something. As far as what is inscribed I can't make out what the 1st sentence says but the the second one says " Thanks for your contributions" third sentence says "at Desert Storm!" and fourth sentence says "Hurry Home!" then signature with 34. Thanks again.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

I would price for $75-100 and listen to offers.. Take any offers above $60... Hope you get what you want for it.

kobe4mvp34 is very well educated on IP autos himself. He probaly knows more then i do.

Well Good luck!
    Last edited by blackmamba_24; 08-14-2010 at 01:31 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chaskew9's Items on eBay

Yea the red flares you see all over the picture is "over exposure" from the sunlight...might of hung it near a window and the sun ate that thing up....Personally I like inscribitions and since its a Military inscr. I think it would be more profitable...id say around the range of 30-50 (mostly because of the sun damage) 60-80 if it was mint
    My Bucket: Trade/Sell
    Hidden Content

Looking for Atlanta Braves Autos an Bobbleheads

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all the help guys. I'll let him know and go from there, thanks again....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have over 2 dozen Payton autographs, and anything with an inscription just kills the price. I just picked this up and its mint condition for like $25.00 shipped since it was inscribed. Damaged? He'd probably get less for it since it cant even be used for a "cut"
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370415497307

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

I have over 2 dozen Payton autographs, and anything with an inscription just kills the price. I just picked this up and its mint condition for like $25.00 shipped since it was inscribed. Damaged? He'd probably get less for it since it cant even be used for a "cut"
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370415497307

That payton that the link was on doesn't even looks like his autograph thats why it went so cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you kobe,even with the messed up photo and the inscrpition.its still a real walter payton autograph-i would ask between 30-50.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast