Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: HQ Photo Help

SCF Rewards
    Country

HQ Photo Help

Hey all-
    I am looking for HQ photos of the Presidents that are baseball related, mostly throwing out the first pitch. I have found that politicians are more likely to authentically sign oddball photos like these and would need them to print nice as 5x7's. Here are the ones I need:

-Jimmy Carter
    -Bill Clinton
    -George W. Bush

I am also on the lookout for a HQ photo of Virgil Trucks as a Tiger (one to print an 8x10)

Any help would be appreciated and I can hook you up with rare addresses, Venue addresses, etc.- I pay for a ton of pay sites and have access to huge databases!

Thanks-
    Stefan
    Last edited by SMVintage; 08-21-2010 at 05:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't really be much help but I did find these you may or may not be interested in:

Former President Bill Clinton's baseball card (him throwing out a first pitch).
    1993 Donruss Triple Play #32 President Bill Clinton

Former President George W Bush throwing out the first pitch in Cincinnati (may not be a high enough resolution for you).
    http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archiv...9240-741v.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet thanks- I think that "W" picture is large enough for a 5x7! That baseball card would be cool, but I am trying to get them all on 5x7s!

SCF Rewards
    Country

got W. and the Trucks under control! Thanks for the help everyone! Still looking for Jimmy Carter and Clinton!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you know?

Jimmy Carter is the only president never to throw out an Opening Day pitch! Actually, I don't think he threw out a pitch during his time in office.

He has, however, thrown a few out during his retirement since the presidency.
    Last edited by JVazz29; 08-20-2010 at 09:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check this photo gallery out....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/theli...ery?id=4299989

Jimmy Carter threw out his first pitch 2 years after leaving office
    You'll also find George HW Bush and Bill Clinton in there...

Unfortunately you may really have to tinker with them to get them into 5x7's...maybe, maybe 4x6's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found a good Bill Clinton- Now looking for Jimmy Carter!