Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 166
  1. #151
    thought you would have dropped in over christmas,

    i would have loved to see your $$$$

    canuck cards are still waiting for you the next time you go to victoria,

    im ( sports card alley ) just 2 mins of the highway, ( northfield exit ) i know you know where nanaimo is

    wild bill

  2. #152


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey buddy. I've picked up a few more Canucks cards since we last talked. Saw a couple minor cards in your bucket I can use.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #153
    I got a couple. Do you still have any more Patrick Roy FT?
    Hidden Content
    Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
    GO HABS GO!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  4. #154
    I scanned your list and didn't find these, so I'm guessing you need them?
    Inserts:
    92/93 Pavel Bure Euro-Rookie Team #ERT1 (holographic)
    95/96 BAP Players Club Martin Gelinas #176
    95/96 BAP Players Club Pavel Bure #45
    98/99 UD Choice Preview Mark Messier #211
    99/00 MVP Stanley Cup Edition Second Season Snipers Mark Messier #SS12
    08/09 Ultra Difference Makers Luongo #DM18
    10/11 Donruss Boys of Winter Alexandre Burrows #1
    10/11 Donruss The Ultimate Draft Ryan Kesler #17
    11/12 Pinnacle Captains Henrik Sedin #5
    11/12 Score Glossy Manny Malhotra #446
    11/12 Score Glossy Alexander Edler #453
    11/12 Score Glossy Season Highlights Roberto Luongo #24
    11/12 Score Glossy Roberto Luongo #455

    Rookies:
    08/09 Ultra Mike Brown #232
    98/99 UD Collectors Choice Reserve Daniel Sedin #294 (sweden jersey)
    98/99 UD Collectors Choice Daniel Sedin #294 (sweden jersey)
    98/99 UD Collectors Choice Henrik Sedin #295 (sweden jersey)

    Let me know what you need, I can look up the BV's for you also if you'd like. Feel free to check out my wantlist in my signature, and PM me for an updated list on my Kiprusoff haves.

    Thanks,
    Cam
    Check me out on Facebook!! Cameron Roy
    PC: 13/14 Social Signatures- 58/79 (73%)
    Social Sigs Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE IN USD

  5. #155
    have the following

    2000 ultimate victory... victors messier # v-1
    2000 mvp sce playoff heros messier # 10
    2000 gretsky collection will to win messier w-10
    97/98 leaf x-axis die cut linden # 189 and 197
    2003 atomic #95 bertuzzi red 125/125 ( last one made )
    99/00 revolution red #145 ohlund 84/299
    98/99 crown # 139 snow 56/99
    00/01 titanuium #95 morrison 122/185
    2004 invincible # 95 564/850
    99/00 omega # 235 mogilny 96/299
    10/11 ud exclusive # 12 raymond 57/100
    00/01 revolution shadow #142 bertuzzi 9/85
    07/08 sp notables # 102 naslund 67/100
    06/07 spgu #97 luongo 57/100
    02/03 heads up blue # 119 bertuzzi 50/240
    98/99 revolution shadow # 143 muckalt 94/99
    00/01 titanium red #96 61/299
    06/07 flair showcase # 95 bertuzzi 19/100
    01/02 pacific #359 weeks 14/149
    99/00 pacific ice blue # 433 show 74/75

    wild bill
    Last edited by SPORTS CARD ALLEY; 01-17-2013 at 12:46 AM. Reason: spelling

  6. #156
    Will get back to you tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Hey buddy. I've picked up a few more Canucks cards since we last talked. Saw a couple minor cards in your bucket I can use.
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

  7. #157
    Will get back to you tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by SPORTS CARD ALLEY View Post
    have the following

    2000 ultimate victory... victors messier # v-1
    2000 mvp sce playoff heros messier # 10
    2000 gretsky collection will to win messier w-10
    97/98 leaf x-axis die cut linden # 189 and 197
    2003 atomic #95 bertuzzi red 125/125 ( last one made )
    99/00 revolution red #145 ohlund 84/299
    98/99 crown # 139 snow 56/99
    00/01 titanuium #95 morrison 122/185
    2004 invincible # 95 564/850
    99/00 omega # 235 mogilny 96/299
    10/11 ud exclusive # 12 raymond 57/100
    00/01 revolution shadow #142 bertuzzi 9/85
    07/08 sp notables # 102 naslund 67/100
    06/07 spgu #97 luongo 57/100
    02/03 heads up blue # 119 bertuzzi 50/240
    98/99 revolution shadow # 143 muckalt 94/99
    00/01 titanium red #96 61/299
    06/07 flair showcase # 95 bertuzzi 19/100
    01/02 pacific #359 weeks 14/149
    99/00 pacific ice blue # 433 show 74/75

    wild bill
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

  8. #158
    Will get back to you tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by camr14 View Post
    I scanned your list and didn't find these, so I'm guessing you need them?
    Inserts:
    92/93 Pavel Bure Euro-Rookie Team #ERT1 (holographic)
    95/96 BAP Players Club Martin Gelinas #176
    95/96 BAP Players Club Pavel Bure #45
    98/99 UD Choice Preview Mark Messier #211
    99/00 MVP Stanley Cup Edition Second Season Snipers Mark Messier #SS12
    08/09 Ultra Difference Makers Luongo #DM18
    10/11 Donruss Boys of Winter Alexandre Burrows #1
    10/11 Donruss The Ultimate Draft Ryan Kesler #17
    11/12 Pinnacle Captains Henrik Sedin #5
    11/12 Score Glossy Manny Malhotra #446
    11/12 Score Glossy Alexander Edler #453
    11/12 Score Glossy Season Highlights Roberto Luongo #24
    11/12 Score Glossy Roberto Luongo #455

    Rookies:
    08/09 Ultra Mike Brown #232
    98/99 UD Collectors Choice Reserve Daniel Sedin #294 (sweden jersey)
    98/99 UD Collectors Choice Daniel Sedin #294 (sweden jersey)
    98/99 UD Collectors Choice Henrik Sedin #295 (sweden jersey)

    Let me know what you need, I can look up the BV's for you also if you'd like. Feel free to check out my wantlist in my signature, and PM me for an updated list on my Kiprusoff haves.

    Thanks,
    Cam
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

  9. #159
    I have a ton, i will scan them tomorrow and let you know when Im done :)

    Quote Originally Posted by OPCfan View Post
    I got a couple. Do you still have any more Patrick Roy FT?
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

  10. #160
    i have:
    Game Used:
    05-06 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Brendan Morrison #AFBM
    08-09 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Daniel Sedin #GJDS
    10-11 Donruss Boys of Winter Threads Cory Schneider #10
    10-11 Limited Threads Ryan Kesler #79 /199
    11-12 Black Diamond Dual Jerseys Roberto Luongo #VANRL
    11-12 Upper Deck Game Jerseys Roberto Luongo #GJRL

    Inserts:
    96-97 Collector's Choice MVP Pavel Bure #UD22
    01-02 Topps Heritage Parallel Ed Jovanovski #40
    02-03 UD Artistic Impressions Retrospectives Todd Bertuzzi #R85
    06-07 UD Powerplay In Action Markus Naslund #IA13
    08-09 OPC Gold Alexander Edler #452
    08-09 OPC Metal Brendan Morrison #76
    08-09 OPC Retro Sami Salo #132
    08-09 OPC Retro Pavol Demitra #694
    08-09 Victory Stars of the Game Markus Naslund #SG42
    10-11 Score Glossy Roberto Luongo #14
    10-11 Score Glossy Alex Burrows #492
    10-11 Victory Gold Dan Hamhuis #271
    11-12 Panini Contenders Roberto Luongo CC #144 /999
    2012 US National Hockey Card Day Ryan Kesler #7
    12-13 Upper Deck Canvas Daniel Sedin #C81
    12-13 Upper Deck Canvas Ryan Kesler #C82

    Rookies:
    07-08 Upper Deck Mini Jersey Collection Jannik Hansen #148
    11-12 SP Authentic Rookie Holo FX Cody Hodgson #RFX28
    11-12 Upper Deck MVP Cody Hodgson #100
    11-12 Upper Deck Victory RC Checklist Cody Hodgson #250

    if you want to try to work something out shoot me a pm
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •