Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Collecting Autos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tampacannon813's Items on eBay

Collecting Autos

I guess collecting cards and autos go hand in hand b/c as soon as I got the trading bug again I started thinking of autos. Went out and bought my supplies. Sent out my first 5 letters, so we will see what I get back. Some I went big with like Longoria and Crawford, others I went rookies and young names. Dont expect much from Longo but you never know I guess. I cant wait to see that first return!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I got my first success back. Kinda...Sent to Ian Kinsler. Card came back unsigned but a generic picture card with his signature was put in the envelope. Not signed just a pic of one signed. Sucks but at least someone returned it. Card came back unharmed so it gave me a little hope! Card on right is one sent.
    Last edited by tampacannon; 08-27-2010 at 04:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Almost a month now and only the one poopoo from Kinsler. Kind of disappointing. Really thought I would have at least one auto by now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Almost a month now and only the one poopoo from Kinsler. Kind of disappointing. Really thought I would have at least one auto by now.

Don't get discouraged. Most of the bigger stars get so much mail, they only get to a part of it, or none at all. Try browsing the TTM database and find some players/people you'd like to send to, see if they're reliable signers.. And give that a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I sent some TTM based on the database, but nothing yet. Its only been about 2 months, but seeing some back in like 10 days makes me jealous. We will see what happens though. I haven't given up, I wrote a few more today and I am logging them in the database to see what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just an update I guess, I have gotten a ton back now and hope this thread gives others some hope. I have gotten some really big stars back and some unknowns back too. Good luck to everyone and just give it some time, you will start to see results!