Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See champ1985's Items on eBay

Very new at this and no idea..please help

Okay so the lady next door I think is sweet on me cause she keeps bringing baseball cards and stuff over...well in the pasty week it has been two jerseys...need help in asking if they are anything to be happy over,,, thanks for any help.

Rashean Mathis

Georgia Tech jersey all stitched and very heavy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Well if you like the Jags or GT then sure. If not then meh. Not sure if the Mathis jsy is his auto or not. If it is it was signed in a BAD spot IMO. But free is always nice.... asuming they were free.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They were free.. I guess I should have been more clear with the question though.. Any monetary value to these? or are they ones I should just where around shopping ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

you can't beat free.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 863_Slice's Items on eBay

you should go to her house wearing JUST the jersey and give her the business

SCF Rewards
    Country

you should go to her house wearing JUST the jersey and give her the business

yeah and my wife would kill us both lol