Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (13)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Jean Beliveau

LMK what you got!
    Collecting: 2013 Bowman Chrome Baseball Autos, Alex Colome, Jason Heyward, Jean Segura, Jayson Aquino.

I also collect game used sports memorabilia from all sports!

Jean Beliveau?

So I recently purchased a few Beliveau cards on ebay. One is a sport kings auto jersey for $40 and the other might be a patch auto. I came here mainly for guidance on whether the cards were worth the buy and if I should really start a Beliveau PC. Personally, I think this player had class and if I go through with it it would be something special but is 40-50 dollars per auto worth it?
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Unlike a flash in the pan Cup RC that you could easily spend that much or more to get, Jean Beliveau will always be one of the greatest of all time. Good prices and I would strongly recommend going for it.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Unlike a flash in the pan Cup RC that you could easily spend that much or more to get, Jean Beliveau will always be one of the greatest of all time. Good prices and I would strongly recommend going for it.
    sounds like a plan!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

if anybodys interested i pulled this the other day:

20130217_134016.jpg
    Main PC: Zdeno Chara.
    Secondary PC: Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Seabrook, Duncan Keith, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Patrick Sharp, Marian Hossa. Also interested in any cards that have Eric, Marc, Jordan, and Jared Staal all together on them.
    Tradelist is here: Hidden Content

http://s1162.beta.photobucket.com/us...tml?sort=6&o=2

This one for trade. Looking for a game used or auto of maurice rocket richard, or another auto from Mister Beliveau.

thanks a lot PM works best.
    My wants are simple...: young guns and shinny cards
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Thanks a lot to everyone. Trading is so fun. Hidden Content