Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsemp088's Items on eBay

This has probably popped up before, but how do I distinguish a parallel in my inventory?

For instance, in Hockey's Score 2011-12 series, there's glossy parallels for every base set card. I don't see them when I look to add cards to my inventory.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

The feild for cardset type already exit but we need to set all the 98,816 cardset we have in the database. Like the Brand and manufacturer they ended up being implemented after we fiiled up most of the database. I did add them in the search (Brand and manufacturer) and we still have not finish setting them all. I get complaint often because many are not set and thus not very accurate because many cards will not be returned.

But as soon as we start working on setting them, I will add the combobox.So we hope this get's done sometime in 2012. I still prefer they finish the Brand and manufacturer for now, since you can query them at the moments.

Like we implemented the teams, not not all cards are set, it's 5 millions cards and it take time to set them. So for the team, I let member select them once and for the new sets, many do get set as we import them when we have the information. Just hard to set if you do not have the images and more complex since some may have many uniform if they played for many teams. I think it's already great that we were able to gather all this information alredy and if we would have more member to heko in the OPG team, that would help catching back on these four that I mention here. More often then not, the OPG team work on request, reported errors by members and importing the new sets.

But we will get there one day.

Now you can always query the set names but not able to make a insert category yet. But the set are all there, use the card set list search:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/setlist

Then to get the 18 2011-12 scroe set listed, select Hockey, put score in the set name and 2011 in the year and all 18 sets will list. Or be more specific when you query the set name but the set list search is more efficient to get them.

Here the set you are talking about:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...1/score-glossy
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 12-04-2011 at 05:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See number22fan's Items on eBay

Inventory

I have a HUGE Emmitt Smith collection with 2400 different cards..... how can I add to my PC multiple cards at once that are different? Instead of adding them 1 at a time.... I'll be here till Christmas adding them

any suggestions

nate2775

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I have a HUGE Emmitt Smith collection with 2400 different cards..... how can I add to my PC multiple cards at once that are different? Instead of adding them 1 at a time.... I'll be here till Christmas adding them

any suggestions

nate2775

You can't. Database are not magician. I have 32,000 card in my inventory so 2,400 is not that much! What you can do is use the player indexing link in My Inventory tab, Search for your player and use the link add to PC to have a fast link to all his cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wftepps2012's Items on eBay

Inventory for Complete Sets?....Also this site rocks!!

Hey! First I just wanna say how happy I am to have found this site and thanks to whoever is responsible for the free inventory service. I probably would have joined just for that, but you mean I finally have a legitimate place to trade, sell and buy baseball cards....with people that actually care about and have a genuine interest in collecting! Too cool!...........ok onto my main question:

I have a bunch of complete sets in my collection and while inventorying I was just wondering if there's any easy one-click way to add an entire set to my collection or if it must be done one card at a time? Any input Is greatly appreciated bc as a "new member," "scrub," "noob" whatever you wanna call me I'm still trying to figure everything out.

Do what you do and collector, whoever you are, it's nice meet you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question: Can I upload more then one image for my card?

Answer: No. You can only upload 1 images per unique card. Also if we do not have the image in the OPG database, we will copy the image to help us populate the card database of sample of each card. 0.5 CC will be awarded once a month to all member that uploaded a image and was accepted to be hosted in the OPG database. Mainly we will pay once a month directly into your account. A entry should show how much you got.

Having the quantity set to more then 1 does not let you upload a image for each. Next year, we plan on adding a player collector's module that will allow unlimited entry per unique card and much more feature and personal note along with many images. But that module will not be free, just should not be too expensive. That is all I know but this is where we will go all crazy with ton of features.

Question: Can I have the same card set as PC and as trader at the same time?

Answer: No. The free inventory is made to be really light, to allow us to offer it free to all members. Already the image hosting this will cost us and the database requirement and ressource is not free. So we made it light and as fast as possible to be afordable and a great tool for all member to use free of charge. Like in the previous answer, next year player module will offer much more then the free inventory fo real collector that want to have more features.

Thank you for the answers to these two questions. I have extra cards and I was trying to figure out how to place them in both the PC and Trade at the same time. Plus if I do have a card for trade a second image would be very helpful to show a potential trader. I look forward to next year's player module but really appreciate the Inventory database we have now. Than you...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 03-21-2012 at 10:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stacksofcards's Items on eBay

Question: I had several hundred cards posted for sale in my inventory until August 27, 2010. About this time the site changed its inventory system and lost all my inventory. Are they still there?

Answer: Yes, we just remove the old link and added the new link. The old application and the data can still be access, here the link you may be looking for
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/carddb.php
    Like I said we only remove the link on the top forum. Member can still access it via all other link found on the site like the link in the postbit still are good.

Also on the usercp page you will notice a Card DB Management section with all the link you use to have on the top.
    Manage Inventory, Add Card, Import/Export, Edit Showcase

I'm having trouble finding the Card DB Management section. Is this because I am new?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Card DB Management does not exsit anymore we now work with the SCF inventory that you can find a button on top row. This let you access a database with all cards ever made, 5 Millions + cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not sure if this is the rite place but i wanted to no how to delete my entire inventory

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Sorry that I miss the reply, to delete a entire inventory, in the tab My Inventory, find Inventory type and select inventory only and then make sure Per Page is set to 200 and hit the search button. Then on the header of the result, just after last update, you will see a check box. Click on it and it will select all 200 entry or less listed on the page 1 and then just over the header, you will see the Action combo box, select Delete selected cards and hit the submit button. Start over again until all cards are deleted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast