Printing checklists

Is it possible to print set checklists or save them as some kind of spreadsheet file for future collecting reference?

Yes, when searching cards click on the set name you need and then, once on the set page, check on top right and you will see a link called Checklist. Then simply copy and paste in a spreadsheet file and delete column not needed. See a sample page: http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/viewset/80086/4 .
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 08-15-2014 at 11:20 AM.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Thanks. I found the checklist link. Yet when I copy and paste the data into Quattro Pro, the entire line entry is placed into one column, rather than several columns in the example. What am I doing wrong?

I've found that various spreadsheet programs behave differently when pasting a table. Excel has the same issue a lot of times, where it pastes the entire table into a single cell. OpenOffice Calc pastes tables perfectly into a spreadsheet with each cell going into the appropriate cell.