Is it possible to tag cards with attributes? (e.g. parallel or insert)

I was trying to figure out if I could create a category with the term "parallel" or "insert", but quickly realized there was no way to tag a card with those attributes. Any suggestions?

I really like to keep my cards organized as follows:

- MEM + AU
    - AU
    - MEM
    - INSERT
    - RC
    - BASE

As you can see, mem, au, and RC are covered, but base, parallel, and insert don't have attributes available... at least that I could locate.
    Hidden Content
    1999 Master Set
    375/475 (79% complete) | Hidden Content (updated 9/4/15)

moved to inventory manager feedback

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Should I take that to mean there isn't a way, currently?
    Hidden Content
    1999 Master Set

any update on this?
    Hidden Content
    1999 Master Set

You can currently not tag cards as base, insert, or parallel, but you can report cards that are RC, memorabilia, or auto, but are not listed as such. You can not add the tags yourself, only report them for a member of the OPG staff to do so. Then, in your inventory, you can filter cards by RC, MEM, AUTO, and any combination of them. The remaining category you can filter by is serial-numbered.
    I like to look over trade lists, not buckets. I don't have PayPal. Always up for a small trade in a PWE. Please use the Trade Manager to post when you have shipped, and your tracking # if applicable.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Tagging cards as an insert, parallel, parallel insert, base, etc. has been in the works for a while. It just hasn't been implemented yet. We currently don't have a time frame for when it will go live but just know it's on our radar!
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 59.4% - 784 /1319 Regular Cards, 56 /467 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 27.0% - 495 /1858 Regular Cards, 55 /716 1 of 1s