Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sending TTM request to Canada..

I have never done this before but, how many forever stamps would you put on a PWE going there & coming back? any help is much appreciated...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Keep in mind you need Canadian postage on your SASE, not forever stamps, since it's being mailed back to you by the Canadian postal service.

I usually include a dollar or two to cover the postage on the SASE since I don't have Canadian stamps to affix to the SASE.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i did not know that.. Thanks for that advice... so just acouple extra bucks inside the envelope & the athlete will take care of the stamps on there end?

SCF Rewards
    Country

the athlete will take care of the stamps on there end?

It's a chance that you take.

I have seen a good amount of success this way though. I sent once to Canada. Actually it was to an actor's agency out of Los Angeles and they forwarded it to his set in Canada. He was nice enough to actually pay for the postage himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country

never thought they would do something like that.. very cool..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Rather than throwing money in there when I send to the Blue Jays (where most baseball collectors send), I put a forever stamp on it or send to the ST site instead. I sent to Aaron Hill this season (it might have been ST) using that method and he sent it out during a team's road trip from a U.S. city.

Even though I'm on a Canadian border, I just try not to send over there very much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was sending to Dale Hawerchuk. Believe he is a pretty good TTMer so shouldnt be a problem if i throw some cash in there for him to take care of the postage. Never thought they would go to that much trouble for the fans.. great of them..