Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    More race autographs...

    I went to the Camping World Truck series race tonight and was able to score some more autographs to go along with my Danica autos yesterday. The big auto today was Kyle Busch. I had him sign my checkered flag that I started getting autos on 2 years ago and a 1/24 scale diecast that I ran to get while my dad held my spot in line. He was signing autographs along with about 12 other truck series drivers. Here are the pictures.....













    Autographs
    Kyle Busch - diecast, flag
    Todd Bodine - flag, hero card
    Aric Almirola - flag
    James Buescher - hero card
    Timothy Peters - hero card
    Justin Lofton - hero card
    Tony Jackson Jr - hero card
    Brad Sweet - hero card
    Shelby Howard - hero card
    Rick Crawford - hero card
    Ricky Carmichael - hero card
    Jennifer Jo Cobb - hero card
    Last edited by dalejr88; 08-28-2010 at 10:15 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Dale Jr, Stremme, Danica, Menard
    Traders located here...

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content


  2. #2
    sweet!!!!
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Awesome!
    And I strongly dislike Kyle, but he and his brother have a couple of sweet autographs!
    Dale Earnhardt and Brad Keselowski super-collector!
    DONT WANT ANY RU/AUTOS SHIPPED TO ME IN A PWE!!! >:(

  4. #4
    Awesome. Wish i had known ya were going there. Would have begged ya to get a flag signed for me too. Would have made it worth your time for sure.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ericmccoy75 View Post
    Awesome. Wish i had known ya were going there. Would have begged ya to get a flag signed for me too. Would have made it worth your time for sure.
    I would have had no problem doing that for you. I wish I could have helped you out.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Dale Jr, Stremme, Danica, Menard
    Traders located here...

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dalesrfan3 View Post
    Awesome!
    And I strongly dislike Kyle, but he and his brother have a couple of sweet autographs!
    I really don't care for him either. Especially after actually meeting him. Bad attitude! All because I asked to sign the flag in silver. Lol! And then my dad got more when he asked him to sign the diecast in the silver sharpie we brought. He said "What? My marker isn't good enough?" Lol! I said sorry we didn't see your silver sharpie! Chill out dude!! Yeah so that was by far the worst driver experience to date.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Dale Jr, Stremme, Danica, Menard
    Traders located here...

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dalejr88 View Post
    I would have had no problem doing that for you. I wish I could have helped you out.
    its fine. Not like I dont have his auto anyway.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Wow!
    Thats bullcrap.
    Sounds about as bad a Jeremy's experience meeting Sam Hornish Jr!
    At least you took time out to go get an autograph from him, he shouldve been considerate about that!
    I dont like a driver who is disrepectful to his fans, or anyone willing to get an auto from them!
    And I wouldve thrown the Sharpie at him after he signed it

    Quote Originally Posted by dalejr88 View Post
    I really don't care for him either. Especially after actually meeting him. Bad attitude! All because I asked to sign the flag in silver. Lol! And then my dad got more when he asked him to sign the diecast in the silver sharpie we brought. He said "What? My marker isn't good enough?" Lol! I said sorry we didn't see your silver sharpie! Chill out dude!! Yeah so that was by far the worst driver experience to date.
    Dale Earnhardt and Brad Keselowski super-collector!
    DONT WANT ANY RU/AUTOS SHIPPED TO ME IN A PWE!!! >:(

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dalesrfan3 View Post
    Wow!
    Thats bullcrap.
    Sounds about as bad a Jeremy's experience meeting Sam Hornish Jr!
    At least you took time out to go get an autograph from him, he shouldve been considerate about that!
    I dont like a driver who is disrepectful to his fans, or anyone willing to get an auto from them!
    And I wouldve thrown the Sharpie at him after he signed it
    Lol! Yeah! Oh well! I got his autograph, so now I don't have to meet that punk again!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Dale Jr, Stremme, Danica, Menard
    Traders located here...

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content


  10. #10
    Thats the spirit!
    I actually want to meet him to see how he acts.
    I was gonna wear a BK #12 Hat and say, "Good job wrecking Brad at Bristol!" and if he laughed and said, "Thanks" or something like that, Id be like, "I was being sarcastic.......Im a Brad fan......." and give him "the stare"

    Quote Originally Posted by dalejr88 View Post
    Lol! Yeah! Oh well! I got his autograph, so now I don't have to meet that punk again!
    Dale Earnhardt and Brad Keselowski super-collector!
    DONT WANT ANY RU/AUTOS SHIPPED TO ME IN A PWE!!! >:(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •