Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montess2k4's Items on eBay

More race autographs...

I went to the Camping World Truck series race tonight and was able to score some more autographs to go along with my Danica autos yesterday. The big auto today was Kyle Busch. I had him sign my checkered flag that I started getting autos on 2 years ago and a 1/24 scale diecast that I ran to get while my dad held my spot in line. He was signing autographs along with about 12 other truck series drivers. Here are the pictures.....

Autographs
    Kyle Busch - diecast, flag
    Todd Bodine - flag, hero card
    Aric Almirola - flag
    James Buescher - hero card
    Timothy Peters - hero card
    Justin Lofton - hero card
    Tony Jackson Jr - hero card
    Brad Sweet - hero card
    Shelby Howard - hero card
    Rick Crawford - hero card
    Ricky Carmichael - hero card
    Jennifer Jo Cobb - hero card
    Last edited by dalejr88; 08-28-2010 at 10:15 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

sweet!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Awesome!
    And I strongly dislike Kyle, but he and his brother have a couple of sweet autographs!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

Awesome. Wish i had known ya were going there. Would have begged ya to get a flag signed for me too. Would have made it worth your time for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome. Wish i had known ya were going there. Would have begged ya to get a flag signed for me too. Would have made it worth your time for sure.

I would have had no problem doing that for you. I wish I could have helped you out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome!
    And I strongly dislike Kyle, but he and his brother have a couple of sweet autographs!

I really don't care for him either. Especially after actually meeting him. Bad attitude! All because I asked to sign the flag in silver. Lol! And then my dad got more when he asked him to sign the diecast in the silver sharpie we brought. He said "What? My marker isn't good enough?" Lol! I said sorry we didn't see your silver sharpie! Chill out dude!! Yeah so that was by far the worst driver experience to date.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

I would have had no problem doing that for you. I wish I could have helped you out.

its fine. Not like I dont have his auto anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!
    Thats bullcrap.
    Sounds about as bad a Jeremy's experience meeting Sam Hornish Jr!
    At least you took time out to go get an autograph from him, he shouldve been considerate about that!
    I dont like a driver who is disrepectful to his fans, or anyone willing to get an auto from them!
    And I wouldve thrown the Sharpie at him after he signed it

I really don't care for him either. Especially after actually meeting him. Bad attitude! All because I asked to sign the flag in silver. Lol! And then my dad got more when he asked him to sign the diecast in the silver sharpie we brought. He said "What? My marker isn't good enough?" Lol! I said sorry we didn't see your silver sharpie! Chill out dude!! Yeah so that was by far the worst driver experience to date.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!
    Thats bullcrap.
    Sounds about as bad a Jeremy's experience meeting Sam Hornish Jr!
    At least you took time out to go get an autograph from him, he shouldve been considerate about that!
    I dont like a driver who is disrepectful to his fans, or anyone willing to get an auto from them!
    And I wouldve thrown the Sharpie at him after he signed it

Lol! Yeah! Oh well! I got his autograph, so now I don't have to meet that punk again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats the spirit!
    I actually want to meet him to see how he acts.
    I was gonna wear a BK #12 Hat and say, "Good job wrecking Brad at Bristol!" and if he laughed and said, "Thanks" or something like that, Id be like, "I was being sarcastic.......Im a Brad fan......." and give him "the stare"

Lol! Yeah! Oh well! I got his autograph, so now I don't have to meet that punk again!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast