Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Buying from Team Shops

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sir_db's Items on eBay

Buying from Team Shops

Hi All,

I see baseball items on the bay every now and again that have LOA/COA's from "Team Shops" where the item has been certified by the team. For example there was a Brad Thomas GU Jersey just went off with a LOA from the Tigers...

The only team shops I could find where the one's on the MLB website which don't sell anything like that at all.

Any idea where I could buy items that are certified by the teams from? Does it have to be done in person at the team shop?

Thanks,
    Mark.
    (Australia)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

Hi All,

I see baseball items on the bay every now and again that have LOA/COA's from "Team Shops" where the item has been certified by the team. For example there was a Brad Thomas GU Jersey just went off with a LOA from the Tigers...

The only team shops I could find where the one's on the MLB website which don't sell anything like that at all.

Any idea where I could buy items that are certified by the teams from? Does it have to be done in person at the team shop?

Thanks,
    Mark.
    (Australia)

G'Day Mate!!! (Did I do that right?)

Chris from Denver, CO here. I don't have an eMail address for them, but the Rockies sell their GU stuff through their official 'Dug Out Stores' around Colorado.

The employees there are part of the Rockies organization (they all got 2007 NL Champion Rings) so they handle the GU items.

Here is a link to there store addresses and phone numbers. You can call and they will tell you what they have in, prices and shipping prices.

http://mlb.mlb.com/col/fan_forum/col_dugout_store.jsp

Hope this helps!!!

- Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sir_db's Items on eBay

Thanks Chris! I'll try and contact the teams through their physical stores. Will just have to go through all the MLB.com team pages to see who has a store. No emails addresses though!

BTW - I had a look at the "auctions" on the Rockies website...check out the postage on international for this: Signed Hampton Photo... $300!!!

The http://shop.mlb.com shops have very expensive postage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

Thanks Chris! I'll try and contact the teams through their physical stores. Will just have to go through all the MLB.com team pages to see who has a store. No emails addresses though!

BTW - I had a look at the "auctions" on the Rockies website...check out the postage on international for this: Signed Hampton Photo... $300!!!

The http://shop.mlb.com shops have very expensive postage.

Klattsy -

No worries. As far as the Hampton piece, while it has the Rockies Team logo on the page, if you look closely, you'll see that it is actually an MLB.Com Auction. Besides their outrageous S/H fees (even the stateside / Canada stuff is high) they want $119 for a pitcher who hasn't been relevant for a few years and is not a HOFer???

I'm off to bed - midnight here in Denver and I don't want to turn into a Pumpkin!

Chat again soon!

- Chris