Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Who was your best August 2010 success?

Let's see 'em! :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

I guess if your gonna make me just choose one...

I had a lot of A&G come in last month, but I'm thinking the hard part of the dual is done.

P.S.: Still waiting on your man Sonnastine from 8/12, but I'm expecting he will return mine by the end of the season. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

Undoubtedly the incomparable Earl Campbell. Some had failures before I sent; some had failures after I sent; however my letter must have been enjoyed, for which I am greatly thankful. Earl Campbell was a hero to me before I sent, he was a hero to me even when I thought he was not returning my card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This was my only success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Undoubtedly the incomparable Earl Campbell. Some had failures before I sent; some had failures after I sent; however my letter must have been enjoyed, for which I am greatly thankful. Earl Campbell was a hero to me before I sent, he was a hero to me even when I thought he was not returning my card.

WOW!!! This post right here is why i LOVE & look forward to this thread every month.. Thats a Fantastic success.. Very jealous

as for me.. Had a Great Month. If i had to narrow it down it would be the Derrick Brooks..

& a very close 2nd, would be my Bradshaws... & i dont want to hear anything about ghost either!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeez, good success so far here, mine would be this. I coughed up a lot of $ but, it was well worth it:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Very tough to pick just one but I would have to say it was my 8x10 of ElRoy Face. He is my favorite living Pirate from the 1960 Team. Of the many items he has signed for me over the years, this was the first picture I ever had him personalize for me.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 10-03-2010 at 11:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll have to get a pic up late but if I had to pick just one it would have to be my Ralph Kiner HOF postcard. It was such a longshot and came out terrific. I had really wanted to attend his signing this past July when I was in Cooperstown but I was there Friday and he was there signing on Saturday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Milla Jovovich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, Earl Campbell! That's remarkable, he never signs!

I would have to say August, for me, belongs to Al Brancato. For an old timer he sure came through. 1941 Playball signed and an awesome thank you note.
    Last edited by Headshot; 10-01-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast