Selling Jersey's & Selling Bulk Items not in hand

SCF has seen some increase in members selling jerseys that are "knock offs" counterfeit type jerseys as well as selling similar or misc. items that are not in hand that require payment first to order in bulk. Here is SCF's stance on both.

Jerseys
    It is against US Federal Law to sell "knock off" counterfeit jerseys. In order to protect SCF from an legal matters involving this we have decided to not allow the sales of these type of jerseys. This will be added to the rules under section
    XI Copyright Infringement

Members that want to sell these types of jerseys are recommended to do so on their own personal website. You can become an affiliate or advertiser depending on your site and promote your site with a one time link in the sites and auctions forum. However you MUST provide proof of the jerseys being authentic before posting such thread.

Bulk Orders
    Members that are pre-selling items that require a pre-payment to order in bulk where you do not have the item in hand are also prohibited here on SCF. As it's already in SCF Rules that all items must be "in hand" to be posted in the trade manager, we also recommend on these types of transactions that you sell them on your own personal website. You can still become an affiliate or advertisesr and post a one time link in the sites and auction forum. This will be added to the rules under:
    VI Trade Manager Rules and VII Trade Feedback
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 05-31-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

The jerseys I have all are authentic with original receipts and in my hand...is that ok to sell on SCF if thats the case?

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan72 View Post
    The jerseys I have all are authentic with original receipts and in my hand...is that ok to sell on SCF if thats the case?
    Yes if they are authentic. We will need pics/scans before you can post them for sale/trade.

Roger

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

is there a reference thread somewhere that talks about the difference between knock-offs and real? I had seen something a while back somewhere and will look for it. It was on EBAY and very helpful...I, for one used to sell real jersey's, but the manufacturers got too hard to deal with, so now I just buy second-hand and really good looking fakes...dang recession!!!!lol
    Greg L. Holland
    I am a 100% disabled U.S. Army Veteran, unable to work and selling EVERYTHING sports related to fund my daughter's travel/select softball venture. She's a 12 yr old playing on a 14U team and will soon be playing 16U! Thanks for looking at my stuff.