Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Email Success

SCF Rewards
    Country

been a while since i updated who i got here a list of some people

-Kristine Lilly
    -Mike Brey
    -Jim Calhoun
    -Ben Bailey
    -Georgia Gould
    -Lucia Aliberti
    -Steve Fischer
    -Coach K
    -Keno Davis
    -Scott Drew
    -Matt Painter
    -Jamie Dixon
    -Jeff Sheppard
    -Jody Conradt
    -Gail Goestenkors
    -Jeff Judkins
    -Fran Dunphy
    -Jim Les
    -Gary Williams
    -Rick Barmes
    -Rachel Harrington
    -Joe Walton
    -Andy Kennedy
    -Mike Eruzione
    -Don Lucia
    -Rick Comley
    -Roland Martin
    -Judge Judy
    -Judge Marliyn Milan
    -Deborah Norville
    -Rachael Flatt
    -brian boitano

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a huge day

Bill Clinton
    David Akers
    Coach K

Bunch of fanpacks
    Got some dirt

BANNED

Country

How long did Do Lucia take you to recieve? I sent to him about 2 1/2 and haven't heard/recieved anything yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He didn't reply to me via e-mail it just showed up in my mailbox. Be patient and you will be rewarded. Also I tend to notice that those who reply back via e-mail saying they will send something to me don't end up getting to me in the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

He didn't reply to me via e-mail it just showed up in my mailbox. Be patient and you will be rewarded. Also I tend to notice that those who reply back via e-mail saying they will send something to me don't end up getting to me in the mail.

I've noticed the same. I received an email from Houston Nutt's secretary about a month ago now almost saying he would sign and send out within a week...I also got an email from Steve Sarkisian's secretary, with him as the original sender of the email about 3 weeks ago...

Haven't received from either yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tony Dungy e-mailed me like 2 months ago still hasn't come =(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow Dungy emailed me on Jan 21st saying he will send me something just got an 8x10 today in the mail =)

BANNED

Country

I'm being patient. I was just wondering cause I sent the request 2 1/2 months (realized that was missing in last post) ago, and I had him send him send it to my mom's/my summer home which is about 35 minutes away from the U of M campus. I too have noticed the same thing. I got email's from Rick Pitino's secretary, Gabriel Iglasies' (AKA fluffy) secretary, and Bruce Pearl saying that I had one on the way...that was back in January. I may retry pearl if/when he gets a new job. How long do you usually wait to "re send" to someone, if you do?

Congrats on the dungy success btw!

SCF Rewards
    Country

just send another request maybe their email is spammed and your at the bottom.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

I got an email from Pitino's secretary as well a month or so ago. Really hoping to get an auto from him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast