Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy them?

Country

Should I buy them?

I am a huge baseball fan. The problem is i don't have the money to spend on big memoribilia pieces like jersey's. I was looking around on ebay and i found out that people are selling Game used pants with a steiner COA for around $15 shipped. Should i buy any? They are just no name players but still a great piece of GU memoribilia. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm guessing that no one has responded because no one can know what you would enjoy having. If you like them and that works for your budget and storage space then go for it.

Country

Thanks for the response.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See robert_toba's Items on eBay

Depends on team

i am a huge baseball fan. The problem is i don't have the money to spend on big memoribilia pieces like jersey's. I was looking around on ebay and i found out that people are selling game used pants with a steiner coa for around $15 shipped. Should i buy any? They are just no name players but still a great piece of gu memoribilia. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

to me, it depends on the team your rooting for..and the players..any type of stuff which in authenic and something you enjoy..go for it

Country

Mainly yankee's. Not a huge fan of them but still a nice piece of memoribilia.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

If you're looking to spend the money on some baseball memorabilia, I'd suggest just looking for a certain player or team that you really like and start there. There are always good deals on EBAY or even this site.

If you're on the fence about this I wouldn't go for it. Go for something you like that way you know you'll be happy about the purchase.

Country

The only 2 big players i collect are Pujols and Cabrera and that's just way out of my price range.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

What about team?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I agree with Iowa49erfan. If you are on the fence about them, you'll buy them, then not know what do do with them or have buyer's remorse afterwords. Save the money for something you really want.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

Country

Mainly tigers. Nice pair for $30 dollars but they didn't know who wore them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast