Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by brett View Post
    I've been trying unsuccessfully to figure out how to actually add a card to my inventory from the new Inventory menu. All I can see is searching for cards. Where is the "add" function or button?

Thanks,
    Brett
    When you search for a card, you will see a small white thing with a plus sign; should be next to the report sign. Click on that!
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Aha... I wasn't getting the "search first then add" idea - thanks!

Brett

i'm lost. how do you add to your inventory
    Collecting: Ruben Tejada, Julio Teheran, Dave Justice, Jason Heyward, 90's inserts & 80's rookies, and auto's (low, mid and high), g/u (low mid and high). INVENTORY IS NOT UP TO DATE!
    I LIKE TO GO BY BV ON TRADES

I think I understand now... go to Inventory Manager in the top menu, fill in as much info as you can (series, mfg, year, card # etc.) in the search fields then hit "search." You get all the cards in the database that match your search. Find the one(s) you have, click the little + icon under "actions" on the left side of the card to add to your inventory.

It's a different way of thinking about adding cards that I would have but I guess it works ok,

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by sbr420a View Post
    i'm lost. how do you add to your inventory

yeah i figured it out not to much longer after i posted.
    Collecting: Ruben Tejada, Julio Teheran, Dave Justice, Jason Heyward, 90's inserts & 80's rookies, and auto's (low, mid and high), g/u (low mid and high). INVENTORY IS NOT UP TO DATE!
    I LIKE TO GO BY BV ON TRADES

any chance you guys might be able help me out. i noticed you can add different groups like say bears, cubs, tim tebow etc. i am trying to figure out how to add cards to that group, right now all my cards are in all my groups and not the indivual groups they should be in, any help with this would be great thank you
    Will consider buying Atlanta based teams stuff. Check my for sale stuff things listed or to be listed: cards, comics, magic gathering, hot wheels, die cast, figures, Lego and whatever else I'm tired of looking at. Thanks for looking.

Hidden Content

How do I bring the photo from the scanner jpeg. Roberto CLemente?

How do I bring the photo from the scanner jpeg. Roberto CLemente?
    Once you scan it you should crop and re-size if it is very large.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12