Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 155
  1. #81
    Got these if you're interested:
    Football 2010 Classics #55 Brett Favre
    Football 2007 Leaf Rookies And Stars #20 Brett Favre
    Football 2005 Topps Turn Back The Clock #4 Brett Favre
    Football 2001 Ultra #127 Brett Favre
    Football 1995 Sportflix #157 Brett Favre GW
    Bring me your Portland Trail Blazers!

  2. #82
    Football Advisor



    Trains975's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,238
    Country
    Card Cash
    2,088.95
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey!! Cool Just LMK What Ya Wanna Offer & Shoot Me A PM. NO Hurry.














    Thanks, John

  3. #83
    Flight to 420:
    2008 Topps Chrome #BFC-298 Refractor #d 054/100
    2008 Topps Chrome #BFC-434 Refractor #d 133/199
    2007 Topps #BF-137

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by gjorda View Post
    I am really just looking to trade at the moment. I will get a list to you in a few days. U am going out if town for a few. Thanks

    Sounds good, PM them too me!
    titletowncards Hidden Content
    GO PACK GO!
    Cards for trade: Hidden Content
    Looking for 1997 UD Game Jersey's I don't have! Multi-colored a plus!

  5. #85
    I believe I could use these:
    Football 2005 Topps Turn Back The Clock #4 Brett Favre
    Football 1995 Sportflix #157 Brett Favre GW

    Looking through your bucket I might also be interested in these:
    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r...3DP1010020.jpg
    http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r...0739.jpg...The KG and the Magic cards
    Eric Decker Topps Chrome Rc
    Pierre-Paul Chrome rc
    Gronk Topps RC


    Quote Originally Posted by dayzdtomato View Post
    Got these if you're interested:
    Football 2010 Classics #55 Brett Favre
    Football 2007 Leaf Rookies And Stars #20 Brett Favre
    Football 2005 Topps Turn Back The Clock #4 Brett Favre
    Football 2001 Ultra #127 Brett Favre
    Football 1995 Sportflix #157 Brett Favre GW
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  6. #86
    I could use all 3 of them. What do you have in mind?

    Quote Originally Posted by TxOutLaw View Post
    Flight to 420:
    2008 Topps Chrome #BFC-298 Refractor #d 054/100
    2008 Topps Chrome #BFC-434 Refractor #d 133/199
    2007 Topps #BF-137
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  7. #87
    have 1991 pacfic farve rookie

    looking for bettis
    rc
    wardrc
    roethlisberger rc

  8. #88
    I could use that one, but I do not have any of the guys rc's that you listed.
    with that said, please take a look at my bucket and lmk if there is something we can do.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have 1991 pacfic farve rookie

    looking for bettis
    rc
    wardrc
    roethlisberger rc
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

  9. #89
    lmk any of these

    terrell owens finest
    ray rice rc
    flacco rc

  10. #90
    I could do the Flacco RC
    Go ahead and post it if that is good and I can confirm and send out in the morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    lmk any of these

    terrell owens finest
    ray rice rc
    flacco rc
    Basketball FT:Hidden Content
    Football FT:Hidden Content
    Baseball FT: Hidden Content
    Set Needs:Hidden Content

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •