Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 LastLast
    Last edited by DunkingDurant35; 01-03-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g440/stlcardsfan09/018.jpg
    Last edited by stlcardinalsfan; 12-23-2011 at 04:00 PM.

If you're having trouble deciding about diet and exercise resolutions for the New Year, this might motivate you:

It astonished a lot of my FB friends, at any rate.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

It's time to bring this thread back to life!

This is a rather small pic of me at my son's wrestling meet. It is about 2 years old. I will post some newer, better ones when I am not at work.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Ill play! Here is me at a Music Festival last summer. The photo looks funny because I had my arm around someone and cropped them out of the picture. lol. The stupid look on my face, however, I can not explain...

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Tim, I can explain that...
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Ill play! Here is me at a Music Festival last summer. The photo looks funny because I had my arm around someone and cropped them out of the picture. lol. The stupid look on my face, however, I can not explain... [/IMG]
    As a fellow WVian and beer drinker...I think I can surmise a guess :)

I am going to the Hank Williams Jr. concert in Charleston on April 14th and I have a feeling that I will be wearing a similar look LOL

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

As long as you are drinking the good stuff and not swill like Busch Light. :)

I can play, I suppose. I'm the one who isn't graduating in this picture

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by pghin08; 04-03-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Me at the beginning of this school year, was going to start at weak side DE but had to sit the year because of shoulder surgery.

Me in our back yard field where we plant our garden.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 LastLast