Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Photo Thread

SCF Rewards
    See Franklin63054's Items on eBay

NICE FISH!!!! Here is a pic of me and my huge bass......
    (I will post it in 1 second!!!)

~*MTC

SCF Rewards

Ok, Here we go
    Picture #1- 57 Walleyes and 3 perch (Caught them legally with 3 people! For a further explanation, PM me)
    Picture #2- Me with my 5lb 9oz Bass :new_Eyecr Caught it in about 20 feet of water trolling with a crawler Harness..... I thought it was kind of odd, but i caught a 3 pounder the next day doing the same thing!

Well..... #2 is me, and #1 not me, but im showing off 1 of my fishing storys, its not everyday you can catch 100+ walleyes in a weekend legally!

~*MTC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psymark9's Items on eBay

My brother and I cuaght a 9lb Large Mouth bass up around ontario or otisco once. It was the biggest bass I had ever seen. It put up one hell of a fight too, even out of the water that sucker was strong and my luck he swallowed the hook so far down his throat it took me a half hour just trying to get that out! By the way did you and your friends actually gut and clean all those walleyes?

-Mark

SCF Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bl bassist
    My brother and I cuaght a 9lb Large Mouth bass up around ontario or otisco once. It was the biggest bass I had ever seen. It put up one hell of a fight too, even out of the water that sucker was strong and my luck he swallowed the hook so far down his throat it took me a half hour just trying to get that out! By the way did you and your friends actually gut and clean all those walleyes?

-Mark

Nice man, 9 POUNDS! THats a Monster, Fish are HUGE in Canada, Im planning a trip up to a private lake (All catch and Release, MONSER WALLEYS and PIKES :new_shock ) Ought to be fun!
    My bass was hooked right on the lip, one slight movement and it was off..... Truthfully IDK how it stayed on from it surfacing twice!

By The way, Yes we cleaned all of those in about 3 hours, and then after that we sent back and got about..... 30-40 more.
    For the weekend we had about 220 walleye Filets and 10 Perch filets!! It was awesome!

~*MTC
    Last edited by mtc44380; 07-27-2005 at 04:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesec73's Items on eBay

That fish in my pic is about 2.5 lbs. I also caught a 3lb and another 2.5lber on the same day.

James

SCF Rewards

I love Bass fishing, especially with a top water lure (I like to see the bass just attack the lure, its AWESOME)
    Bass fishing is right behind Walleye!!!

~*MTC

SCF Rewards
    Country

mtc- you seem like the kid that if ww knew each other in real life we definelty chill..you seem to have the same style as me and now that it seems you like fishing and cards yeah we definelty be friends lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psymark9's Items on eBay

To bad we dont all live around each other.. I have no one in my neighborhood who is card collector..

-Mark

SCF Rewards
    See LitasPoppa's Items on eBay

Got some pics scanned of my daughter Lita and I from our trip to Wildwood, NJ last month.

First - Her and I in front of a monster truck that they sell rides for on the beach.

Second - Me, Lita, and her Godfather Jerome on the tram car ("Watch the tram car please!" So damn annoying!)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See khaotic187's Items on eBay

viva estonia u look like neo lol

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast