Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow... Really SPA???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newhause51's Items on eBay

Also, four is the correct number of SP Essentials per box, so you did just fine there as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

You can't be mad you don't break even, or else you won't last long. That was a nice box.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Look you are likely to break/make money on maybe 1 in 6 boxes you buy. UD, Panini, ITG, Topps don't guarantee that you break even or make money on the cards inside their boxes. When you buy boxes you are gambling and I think people forget that. I know I have been guilty of that. If you hit the stated odds then sometimes you win and sometimes your lose gambling.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

The bad thing about the break is the fact that you pulled the case hit but it happened to be Chris Drury. You could have had a lot worse of a box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habsviking's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's pretty sad what the hobby has come to...we now need to break even when we bust a box....the hobby should be fun, not a money pit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

Not even remotely bad compared to other boxes that myself and others have opened on this site. Congrats on the Drury!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

i gotta go with the op on this one and say ouch if backlund and drury are the two best cards in the box. and case hits should be superstars/hall of famers imho. better luck next time!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamreef's Items on eBay

i gotta go with the op on this one and say ouch if backlund and drury are the two best cards in the box. and case hits should be superstars/hall of famers imho. better luck next time!

agreed when the case hit barely has the sale value of a pack of the product id be cheesed too.... break wasnt horrible just maybe not the players he was looking for

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scv_3rd_valve's Items on eBay

Thank you!!! Finally, someone who agrees with me! If SPA is going to charge $100 per box, they should at least have superstars for autos... and I'm sorry for actually wanting at least $100 worth of cards lol... I guess next time I will re-think my decision when purchasing over priced boxes...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

Thank you!!! Finally, someone who agrees with me! If SPA is going to charge $100 per box, they should at least have superstars for autos... and I'm sorry for actually wanting at least $100 worth of cards lol... I guess next time I will re-think my decision when purchasing over priced boxes...

You expect to break even every time it seems? You got the odds, and a case hit, just not the players. Still a good break.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast