Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow... Really SPA???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Okay out of my boxes of SPA I got an Ovie Chirography /50 that sold for $70 in one box, an Enroth rookie auto/patch that I trade for about $35 worth in sale value in a 2nd, and in my 3rd box a Stamkos/Lecavalier dual auto /100 that sells for $30-35 on ebay and I trade for it for about that in cards for my PC. I didn't break even on any of those 3 boxes as they cost $125 CDN each. Still I was happy hitting 3 case hit cards. Also Chris Drury was a star player in the NHL and is getting paid like one right now even if not performing like one right now.

Blog Entries
    Country

Nice Backlund!

Country

bust

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See auktions_welpe's Items on eBay

Okay out of my boxes of SPA I got an Ovie Chirography /50 that sold for $70 in one box, an Enroth rookie auto/patch that I trade for about $35 worth in sale value in a 2nd, and in my 3rd box a Stamkos/Lecavalier dual auto /100 that sells for $30-35 on ebay and I trade for it for about that in cards for my PC. I didn't break even on any of those 3 boxes as they cost $125 CDN each. Still I was happy hitting 3 case hit cards. Also Chris Drury was a star player in the NHL and is getting paid like one right now even if not performing like one right now.

thats the whole problem

you pull a ovechkin au casehit numbered /50 and you don't break even, something is horrible wrong today...

BANNED

Country

Drury isnt playing. Hes injured.

On another note, id buy the gilroy and drury if the price is right. PM me if you wanna sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, if you wanted to get tavares or duchene, why dont you buy single ???

Im sick of people saying that their break s*ck because they cant get the big hit...
    Stop breaking and buy single damnit, wow.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) HI
    Country

Im sick of people saying that their break s*ck because they cant get the big hit...
    Stop breaking and buy single damnit, wow.

agreed. this is a slightly better than average SPA box. do you honestly think every box has a Tavares or Duchene? its getting tiring when people rant about not hitting that home run every time. and to complain about being shorted an Essential when you know damn well you didn't care for it. seriously? the drury might not be the best card in the world but would you really rather have another essential over a 3rd auto in your box?

BANNED

Country

Plus if you get a tavares FW or a duchene FW your STILL not making your money back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Plus if you get a tavares FW or a duchene FW your STILL not making your money back!

That's true.

Way to go print run of /999 for the big rooks.

That's really dumb...you hit THE BEST rookie in the product, and still not making your cash back...very stupid

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) HI
    Country

That's true.

Way to go print run of /999 for the big rooks.

That's really dumb...you hit THE BEST rookie in the product, and still not making your cash back...very stupid

UD doesn't control market prices on the secondary market. they have no clue what cards will sell for when they're making the cards. i see nothing wrong with them keeping the cards to /999 like every other year for the set collectors. SPA is a staple brand and UD isn't going to fix something that's not broken.

perhaps if Tavares started on a loaded team like the Pens and won the Cup, his prices would be through the roof. for now, everyone will just have to settle for the best an Islanders rookie can do on that team.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast