Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good deals?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

Where are you finding these deals on ebay?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just under sport mem>autographs-original>baseball-mlb>balls

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are photos from eBay:

Fergie Jenkins:

Orlando Cepeda:

Steve Carlton:

Jason Heyward:

Tom Glavine:

Nolan Ryan:

Luis Aparicio:
    Last edited by skapunk5251; 10-05-2010 at 06:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They Heyward looks pretty sketchy to me. Does that seller have a lot of OLB3s listed? There's somebody on ebay who has oodles of Heyward, Strasburg, Mays, Koufax- all of the really high end guys- signed on OLB3s. I can't tell you how many times I'm searching for a mislisted Koufax steiner item(steiner signed photos going for just $75-150...its crazy) and see an OLB3 out of nowhere and every time I look its this guy who magically has all of these unbelievable signatures on these unbelievably cheap balls. Not saying its your seller just sharing for anybody looking for high end of hot at moment names.

The Jenkins, Cepeda, and Aparicio look legit to my novice eye.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its not the same guy as the one I saw that had a bunch of OLB3s. This guy just has a bunch of index cards and a few ROMLBs and like 3 other OLB3s signed by like Dan Uggla, and Ian Kinsler. I know what you're saying though. I'm not entirely sure about the Heyward either but I thought it was worth a shot being that I did pay that much for something that could be good... I did contact the seller though and he said that he encourages me to send in to JSA or PSA/DNA to have it authenticated if I doubt it is real and if it comes back as fake he would be perfectly willing to refund my money.

I also forgot about the George Kell I won too for about $20.
    Last edited by skapunk5251; 10-03-2010 at 12:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 4 in the mail today. Jenkins, Cepeda, Aparicio, and Carlton. All are just as they were pictured and the Cepeda and Aparicio even came in ball cubes. Now 6 more left to come in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12