Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Talking Found an awesome new card shop today... wish all were like this

So as many of you know, I am out of town in Denver so I decided to hit up some shops. Today I went to this place called Mike's Stadium Collectibales or something like that. One word = awesome

What this guy does is stage promotions every day, and if you win these promotions you get raffle tickets towards a raffle they have every saturday.

The raffle prize is a bunch of packs. What he does is takes one pack out of every box he opens and puts it in a showcase. IF your ticket is drawn, you get the packs. However, there is a catch... you have to be present during the drawing which happens at 10am every saturday. If the winner is not present, the packs roll over into the next week and more packs are added so the drawing is twice as big the next saturday. He said one time the lot got up to 90 packs!

So this is how you get tickets... You get one ticket for every memorabilia card you pull from a pack you bought from him but you have to bust the packs or boxes in his store. If you pull an auto-jsy you get 10 tickets!

On wednesdays you can drop off receipts from the gas station for a drawing that if you win, you get your gas total in store credit!

Plus there are different sales each day. He has really reasonable prices (many cheaper than D&A), which is odd for a hobby shop.

I think it is really cool what he is doing. Wish more dealers did fun stuff like this. I could totally tell that he was the stopr to go to in Denver. Everyone in his store talked to him like a neighborhood friend and was spending sick loot. He'll also gives you a free toploader for every good card you pull in the store.

One heck of a dealer. If youre ever in Denver, i recommend stopping by.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigbronco89's Items on eBay

hey whats up david, i saw your post and got excited. Im in rochester right now and i was all pumped up to check out this new store near us. then you are in Denver! :new_silly let us know what you win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Haha yeah sorry about that. Im actually not going to be able to make it to the drawing. Flight leaves too early. But I am moving out here in August so Im definitely going to keep it in mind.

PS... the card stores out here are EXPONENTIALLY better than the ones in MI