Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Appreciate it!
    PC: Matt Duchene, Gabriel Landeskog, Buffalo Sabres and Edmonton Oilers Players

Hidden Content

Box received...for US members, packs will go out later today. For Canadian members, unfortunately, I can only ship yours during business hours at the post office. I am going out of town first thing in the morning. I will get yours out on Monday after I have returned. My apologies for the delay in advance...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Hopefully these USA packs will be here tomorrow. It would be nice for a fun break for the wknd but w/ the holiday package travel season it might be a Mon/Tues... Never know.

Cards came today.. Mainly Base cards. Got 2 20th anniversary and a UD Game Jersey of Bouwmeester. Thanks for the cards Tony!
    PC: Matt Duchene, Gabriel Landeskog, Buffalo Sabres and Edmonton Oilers Players

Hidden Content

hopefully should be getting mine soon, will post what i get on here. would be cool to see what everyone got! ( also, i am not marked as paid on the first page, im guessing that was just not updated, right Tony?)
    Casey
    -----------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12