Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Shaun Hill!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is because you're afraid to lose money on your Stafford collection.

Nope, i can honestly say it is because Shaun Hill is about ten times less talented than you think he is. The reason he isn't a starter on any team in the NFL is because he is not talented enough. I can't even think of a team that would want Hill to start, let alone ten. That is the reason why he will be sitting on the bench and not taking snaps when we play the Redskins after the bye week.

Country

Nope, i can honestly say it is because Shaun Hill is about ten times less talented than you think he is. The reason he isn't a starter on any team in the NFL is because he is not talented enough. I can't even think of a team that would want Hill to start, let alone ten. That is the reason why he will be sitting on the bench and not taking snaps when we play the Redskins after the bye week.

Um, he got hurt. He can't play next week.

Country

Putting words at someone's mouth is your best strength, heh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Hill is way better then the other QB's sux he got hurt he was doing good even against a strong pass defense sunday. I had him on my Fantasy Football as my Starting QB. Hopfully we will see him more in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Um, he got hurt. He can't play next week.

Um, its the Lions bye week so the entire team wont be playing...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Putting words at someone's mouth is your best strength, heh.

I just don't see how Shuan Hill has a couple mediocre games and you're ready to annoint him as the next Tom Brady, even though he's a thirty year old journeyman quarterback. My point was that doing the same thing with Drew Stanton was no less ridiculous.

Country

I just don't see how Shuan Hill has a couple mediocre games and you're ready to annoint him as the next Tom Brady, even though he's a thirty year old journeyman quarterback. My point was that doing the same thing with Drew Stanton was no less ridiculous.

Hill still performs better than Stanton. Tom Brady wasn't a talented QB when he first played for the Patriots. All what Tom Brady did was to listen to the coach and learned a lot from it to become a better player. Shaun Hill could do the same thing, too.

On the other note, I didn't know that Shaun Hil already won Player of the Week last week:

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerTy...ype=REG&week=5

So......................when did Matt Stafford to earn his Player of the Week trophy? The answer is NADA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hill still performs better than Stanton. Tom Brady wasn't a talented QB when he first played for the Patriots. All what Tom Brady did was to listen to the coach and learned a lot from it to become a better player. Shaun Hill could do the same thing, too.

On the other note, I didn't know that Shaun Hil already won Player of the Week last week:

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerTy...ype=REG&week=5

So......................when did Matt Stafford to earn his Player of the Week trophy? The answer is NADA.

Really, Tom Brady didn't have talent when he took over for the Patriots?

Ooo, Player of the Week trophy, anyone can have a great game, even Shaun Hill. Bottom line is Hill has been in the league for a couple years now, he isn't seen as a starter and more than likely never will. He was playing because of an injury to a more talented player, and he did what he was supposed to do, play well for an injured player.

Country

Really, Tom Brady didn't have talent when he took over for the Patriots?

Ooo, Player of the Week trophy, anyone can have a great game, even Shaun Hill. Bottom line is Hill has been in the league for a couple years now, he isn't seen as a starter and more than likely never will. He was playing because of an injury to a more talented player, and he did what he was supposed to do, play well for an injured player.

Your paragraph explains the definition of Tom Brady.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your paragraph explains the definition of Tom Brady.

Not really, but if you think so, that's fine. I'm done debating the potential of Shaun Hill.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast