Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2000 Maxx Racers Ink, a 1/1 til i see another

Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAVERS06 View Post
    Walter payton 1995 phone card auto

Is it the same as this one ?!?

Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

My chipper jones cert it is a mint cond. turkey red

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantlovesNascar View Post
    Is it the same as this one ?!?

sick!

Right now, I'd have to say the card as my avatar at the moment. 05-06 SP Authentic Sign of the Times dual auto'd Jordan/LeBron. #'d 50.
    I used to have a nice Bill Russell auto, but I sold it at a card shop b/c I needed money ASAP!!!! Grrrr....got ripped off, wish I had that card back, but things happen ;(

Tie between Mays and Mantle. Mays is in a bit better condition. That's the only deciding factor.
    "There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution" - John Adams, March 4, 1797 March 4, 1801

Walter Payton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123