Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

chase utley lives across the street from me- what do i do?

Chase utley literally lives 100 yards away (across the park) from my apartment building. He is notorious for not signing through the mail and only seldomly in person. Does anyone have any ideas how I might try to get an autograph or meet him?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldn't hurt to go for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trust me he's use to all the attention just go up to him and speak up a convo possibly about their advance in the playoffs and then ask...your luck
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Please respond to my messages, don't leave me hanging.
    *Not Responsible for Shipping Damages*

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't go knock on his door, that's for sure.

As weird as it may sound, maybe gauge a time where he leaves or something and "run into" him on the sidewalk?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree if i see him I will talk to him, but I have yet to catch sight of him. I just know that he lives there from multiple sources in the neighborhood that have seen him. I am trying to think of ways to run into him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Don't go knock on his door, that's for sure.

Even worse, don't call his phone!

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Oh Mr. Utley! Didn't see you there! Gee, this is weird, never thought I'd run into you out here! Well, say...would you sign these 8x10's I just so happened to be carrying around with me at this precise moment?"

It's a little weird.

Do you live in a busy, populated area? Or is this mostly suburban? Sorry, not familiar if he lives in the city or not. If suburban I'd walk right up to him and introduce yourself as a neighbor...build a little rapport maybe. If it is a busy and heavily trafficked area...it does sound weird, but watch him. I wouldn't approach him straight away in front of his place though...that is 'his' sanctuary and private life. If he walks, I'd catch him a block away.... If he drives, then I'd take the shot before he gets to his car and screw what I just said.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very urban- right in center city philadelphia (on Washington Square). Not sure if he walks or drives. My doorman has seen him and his wife walking their dog before, but I have never caught sight of him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dear Chase,
    I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so much alike. I would love to meet you some day. It would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. I love your hair. You run fast. Do you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did, and I hope you write back this time and we get to be good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run.
    Mac

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

Dear Chase,
    I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so much alike. I would love to meet you some day. It would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you, but I think you would be impressed with my speed. I love your hair. You run fast. Do you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did, and I hope you write back this time and we get to be good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run.
    Mac

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast