Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mia07076's Items on eBay

So did I just get the steal of the day?

BANNED

Country

man hate to be the one with the bad news but that is a reprint of the orignal autograph your card is 2003 his last auto was 2000 I would send him a message saying you wanna back out because he did say in the description it is a authentic auto and it just isnt! paypal should back you up on this if you have already paid!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, Thanks for the info. I just told him I am not paying because it is described as a authentic auto. LOL - So much for the steal of the day.

man hate to be the one with the bad news but that is a reprint of the orignal autograph your card is 2003 his last auto was 2000 I would send him a message saying you wanna back out because he did say in the description it is a authentic auto and it just isnt! paypal should back you up on this if you have already paid!

Last edited by fjniskey; 10-17-2010 at 10:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

You have to be very careful when buying Earnhardt sr. auto's nowadays , They are probably the number 1 forged cards on todays market ..

BANNED

Country

if he does try to leave bad feedback just contact ebay and they will look into it and im sure erase the feedback!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

man you were pounding for the win too, you keep increasing your max, you had the last four bids.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Hate to hear about that.
    Its a nice card, but not $50 nice LOL!
    Maybe $5 nice.
    Good luck on getting everything straightened out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks all. Waiting to see what the seller says about my PM about it not being a authentic auto and the misrepresentation in their description.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

Aww man that sucks, yeah Dale had a lot of crazy stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

[quote=dogboy34;8735511]man hate to be the one with the bad news but that is a reprint of the orignal autograph your card is 2003 his last auto was 2000

actually if i remember correctly he did have 1 certfied autograph card from 2001. but the story i think was he signed a few of them durning speedweeks and was suppose to sign the rest after the 500, which we all know what happened. they released the signed 1's and i saw 1 of them a long time ago and there r the rarest/hardest/most expensive nascar card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast