Trade opinions needed

I was unofficially offered M Turner for Brandon Jackson and Brandon Jacobs last night.

we start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex.

I have Wayne, Marshall, and Calvin so they get my two WR spots and the Flex spot and all three will be through their bye weeks next week (wayne and calvin are both this coming week)

My RBs are Gore and I have a bunch of iffy guys in the two I listed above as well as J Stewart, Ricky Williams, and Fred Jackson.

On paper this is a no brainer I think, but turner has had his quiet games. I want to get opinions anyways.

Like I said, my big bye week is this week so being able to play the two guys would be nice, but I think I have to snag turner if he's still offered to me.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Do it before he changes his mind. Turner hasn't lived up to his 2008 season again, but he's still pretty good and a solid #1 RB (in real life). Jacobs is #2 behind Bradshaw and at this point is only good as a TD vulture and Jackson hasn't looked good for anything so far. Even if he's underperforming, you're still trading two bench/match-up plays for a solid starter...I'd rather have 2 starters and 3 iffy guys than 1 starter and 5 iffy guys.

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

DO IT! Turner's upside is greater than both of them. BJax is in a throwing system, and hasn't had any real fantasy impact yet (except for 1 game against Wsh). Jacobs is not getting enough carries too and to hope that he scores with a limited amount of touches is rough. Turner will get majority touches and paired up with Gore will be a formiddable rb duo for your squad.
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    Wants:
    Bucks: Andrew Bogut, Ersan Ilyasova, Brandon Jennings, Larry Sanders Packers: Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, Jermichael Finley, Clay Matthews, Woodson, Ryan Grant, RajiBrewers: Ryan Braun, Prince Fielder, Yovanni Gallardo, Zack Grienke, Pual Molitor, Robin Yount.