Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334

SCF Rewards
    Country

NHL Minnesota Wild 2010-11 schedule, photo (Niklas Backstrom)

ECHL Ontario Reign (2) 2010-11 schedules

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually like the team and went to a game last week but the Nashville Predators said
    Zach,

Thank you for contacting the Nashville Predators!

We do not provide fan packs for fans, but we do appreciate your support in Kentucky!

Thanks for the support,
    Fan Relations

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

I actually like the team and went to a game last week but the Nashville Predators said
    Zach,

We do not provide fan packs for fans, but we do appreciate your support in Kentucky!

Thanks for the support,
    Fan Relations

I had actually gotten a pretty nice one from them a few years ago. I guess teams are cutting back on the freebies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Zach,

Thanks for the support,
    Fan Relations

They used to send me photo cards and pucks. I have many items from them over the years. As the person above mention they must be cutting back.

I think most teams are cutting back. Each year i'm getting less.
    Some teams I never got anything from them and I noticed others that posted here have received fan packs/photo cards.
    Last edited by skgord; 02-10-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: correction
    Looking for Wayne Gretzky base/inserts that I don't have.

Looking for Vancouver Canuck base/inserts that I don't have.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They used to send me photo cards and pucks. I have many items from them over the years. As the person above mention they must be cutting back.

I think most teams are cutting back. Each year i'm getting less.
    Some teams I never got anything from them and I noticed others that posted here have received fan packs/photo cards.

I think most are wising up to people just wanting free stuff and not really fans.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

I used to send these out every year and this past week I sent out some. Found 4 teams wanted SASE and 2 didn't have any fan packs or would not send. Really too bad that people just want the stuff. I use the stuff I get for a way to get autographs, rather than buying stuff.

I'd think that this thread should be updated, there is so many pages going back 7 years. Maybe the old old stuff could be deleted, because it is irrelevant now you would think?
    I know alot of people probably would avoid a thread like this because so much data in it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was wondering what Teams still send out Fan packs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was wondering what Teams still send out Fan packs?

Well you would look at the thread with people posting of what they received this year. That would be a start

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334