Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Limited time only

Quote Originally Posted by ms4epg1
    Do you do bulk orders? I have a whole bunch of 2004 commons that need at least a Mint grade so I can sell them for $10 per. :new_all_c

TODAY AND TODAY ONLY! I will grade your cards Platinum mint 11!!! Thats right! Eleven thats better than anyone out there. Just fold all your cards cram them into a envelope, shove them into a mailbox and yeeppeee you too can open your own shop at home network with me as your personal grading company! Don't forget your sase to send those bad boys back to you!!!!LOL all the way to the bank!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tub-b's Items on eBay

Thanks guys. I never really understood some of thew graded cards I'd pick up in some of these bulk buys I've done. I got a Mike alstott 2002 graded card. Why would someone grade that? I did post a question on another link asking the difference between Beckett and BCCG if anyone can help.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finest Grading Service is a scam.

FGS- They should be called Fraudulent Grading Service. A bunch of crooked eBay Sellers got together and decided to form their own grading card company. They take beat up cards and slap a high grade on them, then put them up for bid. Total scam. Buyer Beware!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12