Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 102 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Wow, thats awesome!!! Congrats!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! Always great to hear from forum buddies when you have a success that really makes you pumped up like this one did...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

great howard congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks man! long time no talk feels like on these forums- always nice to see the old regulars hanging around.

I heard from buddies that went the next day that Howard completely shut it down and didn't sign 1 graph on Tuesday. He got the day off today and is playing Thurs-Fri before rejoining the team- hopefully people have better luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great job on the Rockies man, Cargo signed a lot at spring training nice to see him still sighing. Gotta say the Helton is killer! Are you willing to trade for it?

BANNED

Country

I really like the Hellickson TTM. Are you willing to trade? I have a Tim Tebow signed IP card that I am willing to trade for the Hellickson plus something else. Let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

BEAUTIFUL HOWARD CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is always nice to get the big one outta the way first then you can relax the rest of the trip or game when graphing in person

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Howard jersey looks REAL nice, Erik...congrats on getting that done! Even better at a price like that; wish the Tribe had some stars to rehab in Columbus...best we've had in awhile was earlier this week (Travis Hafner) who is NOT worth the trip.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, great to see some new faces gracing my thread, and, wow- reading way back to when I got hellboy.

To respond directly to your comments:

I'm sorry, the hellickson is my only auto of his- I gave the other one to my brother, so I can't trade it, sorry.

The helton 8x10 is not for trade, but the card I got the next day is:

In other news, I was lucky enough to go to Trent Cole signing at the Philly Man Cave today. I was there as part of a consignment for another member on these boards where I get his jersey signed and he pays for my ticket, so we both get an auto. The signing was pretty dead, maybe a dozen people at most came through for the 20 minutes I was in the store (the signing was for an hour). The good news was that the store staff and Cole himself were willing to give more personal attention.

The owner handpicked the paint pen and deco best-suited for the items I had brought, and they both came out great! Inscriptions were included in the price for the auto, which was nice. Cole also took the time to take a photo with me!

Here is a picture of the auto, the COA and the picture I took with Cole, with my face blocked out. Funny how much bigger I look compared to him haha. 6'6" 200 lbs on my end!

He inscribed the photo with his nickname "Tha hunter!"

Awesome way to spend my day off!

BANNED

Country

How about the Ackley card?

Page 102 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152 ... LastLast