Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 103 of 155 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1543
    BANNED

Country

I can trade for the Helton card. I have a Tebow IP card. I am willing to let it go for Helton and something else.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for getting back to me so soon! Ok that's fine. Im not really interested in cards right now i have way to many but thanks anyways! :)

BANNED

Country

I like the Hamilton card, Helton card, Yogi Berra card, Paterno card and Barakley card. Willing to trade! Let me know if those are available. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys,

It's been a LONG time since I've posted here. If you PM me I can tell you the reason- suffice it to say some ppl (not on these forums) have been giving me grief regarding posting.

I've had a really good year of graphing, and that has persisted into the baseball season. I haven't posted all of my recent hotstreaks but suffice it to say they've been epic (again, PM me if you want updates).

However I will post some recent successes, and give a shout out to a member on here.

But first, last Thursday I attended my first-ever game @ camden yards- and it so happened to be manny machados MLB debut.

I graphed the Royals side first, and Moustakas and Hosmer signed. I got hosmer real quick then got into Moustakas's line, but he stopped signing 2 people ahead of me in line. Bummer.

I went back over the Orioles side as Manny Machado signed a few pregame, but I couldn't get through the crowd fast enough.

At least I got hosmer, although he did randomly "nick" the seams on my ball with the pen, as well as the ball of my buddy. Guess he didn't want us to sell? I'm going to take a pen eraser to it.

Then on Saturday I got a pretty big mailday- first:

Cj Wilson, c/o angels ST- ~170 days:

Then I got a nice piece in the mail from a trader on here, who sent this to me as thanks for getting him Ryan Howard in a 50/50- came out great- thanks! Kolten Wong on a cardinals team photo:

Last but not least, I knocked out another one of my philly white whales on Saturday, but it wasn't without difficulty.

I want to express a ridiculous thanks to TPotts, the eagles training camp expert. He didn't have to be so nice to me, but he was. He shared all his knowledge of how to graph at the event, and helped me accomplish the mission.

We had to roll with the punches- the day was a disaster in many ways. The Eagles decided for whatever reason on that day to put everything on lockdown. We were graphing on the sidelines, and I called out to Nnamdi as he was leaving the practice field.

I said "Hey Nnamdi!" And he looked over. I said "This is the only day I can get here, can you please sign?!"

He turned as if he was about to come over, but then shrugged and pointed to the practice field as if to say that practice was still going on. I asked him if he could sign later, but before he could answer, a security guard came up in my face and yelled at me to get out, because it was against the rules to yell at the players for autographs.

TPotts has gone to TC every single day pretty much and this was never a rule. They were literally making it up as they went along. So we were bounced from the morning practice. I tried to apologize, say I wouldn't do it again, but it was no good. He was a real jerk.

So then I figured ok, it's not a big deal- I'll come back in the afternoon and get autograph tickets and try to win the raffle (CBs were signing in the tent). So normally the strategy is to keep entering and leaving training camp and get ticket after ticket until you have so many that you are almost gauranteed a win. I have done this before, and TPotts did it a lot too, never with any problems.

However, again today, they had stuff on lockdown. Me, TPotts, and other graphers that I talked to all got rejected by the girls giving the tickets when they tried to go back through. Ridiculous.

As we were trying to get more tickets, a nice couple in their early 50s told us they could get us some tickets. So they went back to the girls and came back with 4 tickets. We asked them if they wanted them instead of giving them to us and they said not to worry, they don't need them because their son, chad hall, plays for the Eagles. Crazy! They were really nice people.

But, what really infuriates me, is that all 4 tickets that she gave us were winning tickets! The "raffle" is clearly rigged, if the girls giving the tickets out can give 4 winners to the family of a player that walks up. We had a LOT of tickets between us in the end, and we only had 6 winners, 4 of which came from Chad Hall's mom. I refuse to believe that is a coincidence.

I am half-tempted to write a letter to the Eagles describing how horrible my experience was with that security guard, and how the raffle is rigged, which isn't fair to the fans. Anybody think this is a good idea? Maybe threaten to go to the newspapers or something (depending on how much people would actually care if it was rigged)?

Anyways, long story short I got some winning tickets, and we all managed to get in Nnamdi's line. I told him that I was the guy who yelled to him in the morning, and he said he was glad I got lucky with the ticket because otherwise he didn't know how he was going to sign for me, because practice was going on.

He signed 2 SI covers for me- 1 for me and 1 for my brother, Nnamdi is his favorite Eagle. I took the photo of them how they were when i got them signed, but I am going to put blank white labels over the labels with the writing on them to make it look better. Anyways here they are:

Mission was accomplished, but it was like pulling teeth.

BANNED

Country

Philly guys don't want you posting what you get? Shocking. Any chance you graphed the Giants hotel/BP last month?

BANNED

Country

I haven't seen any of your successes lately, what's going on? I was actually standing right in front of you when you got your Howard jersey.....I actually got mine done also. I also I believe handed Sandberg a jersey for you once...Anyway keep up the graphing? Any chance of doing a 50/50 on John Salmons of the Sacramento Kings?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread came up and came to re-read that story... good lord what a day. hahahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever F* it- I'm back. I don't get to graph as much as I used to with my new job, but I will still post what I get. I will start by wrapping up a few big successes from the end of the baseball season that I don't think I ever got to show you all.

Tiny Tim

Ryan Braun

Greinke

Buster Posey

I will post some more successes from radio shows in a bit.

BANNED

Country

Sweet stuff! Good to have you back! Your thread was always one of the more enjoyable ones to check out, imo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad the Philly dealers are done getting to you...I missed your successes and stories!

Page 103 of 155 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113153 ... LastLast