Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 111 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Thats a really nice collection of signed MLB balls

Congrats

BANNED

Country

Very Nice! Just wanted to know if you had a Sale/Trade list?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do have a sale list, but not many baseballs on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not exactly a graphing success, but I swung into my local card shop when I was home in Scranton for Easter and picked up some stuff off of his bargain rack. I got the following cards for 5 dollars total:

In total I got:

Vintage cards of Chuck Schilling, Carl Yastremski, Whitey Herzog, Larry Bowa, Joe Torre, a strikeout leader card of nolan ryan, a gameused jersey rookie card of ryan matthews, a jersey/auto card of Andre Brown of the giants, and a college auto card serially #d of Jerome McDougle (for the Eagles collection- what a bust he was!).

BANNED

Country

Nice Yaz!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You see who the Sixers cut yesterday? Your boy Pargo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Carlton event today. It was much better run than the Dawkins one. If you guys will recall, the Dawkins one the line was ~500 people long, and they only gave out about ~100 graphs. Today they cut the line off at 75, so that there were not 400 angry people in line with no graphs.

I got there at 4:15, just in time to watch the home opener. The line for Carlton was right in the sports bar, so I was able to have 2 dollar beers and chill watching the game. Too bad Horst sucks, Phillies lose. At least I was #3 in line.

At about 5:30 Carlton arrived to the VIP section, and signed and took pictures. We didn't have VIP tickets so we were all in the normal line. About halfway through the VIP session, the girl running the event came over and told us that we cannot get our pictures with Carlton, but that he would not be personalizing, as he was just trying to sign as many autographs as fast as he could. GREAT NEWS! No personalizing!

So finally it is my turn in line, I hand him my baseball. I had been scribbling my inkpen for about 10 minutes to make sure the ink was flowing. However the handler wouldn't let him take my pen. He handed him a pen. Since I was #3 in line, I was the first person getting a baseball signed. So sure enough he started signing my ball AND NO INK CAME OUT. I thought I was going to get a crappy sig- I was so mad, especially because I had prepared my pen.

Steve laughed and said "You might as well give me a pen that works at least!"

I said, "Here, how about this one."

He took it, and signed, taking very special care to retrace his original line with the bad pen so that I ended up with a great item. I asked him for the Hall of Fame inscription and he very graciously added it. Can't believe how good the ball came out, given how badly it could have gone down.

The buddy I was with got his photo signed. As he was signing it Carlton got a really wi™™™™l look on his face and was saying "Those were the days- look at those ripped sleeves- we only had 1 uniform! Now guys have 14 pairs of shoes." Nice to hear him muse about baseball history.

BANNED

Country

Love it as usual, keep it up man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Carlton ball. Couldn't have come out nicer.

Page 111 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast