Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

rock on!

SCF Rewards
    Country

finally, a day where the mailbox was kind to me:

1/1 11 days c/o home

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am away from my mailbox for 2 weeks so I'm painfully unaware of what goodies might be waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

(Copied from the Josh Hamilton thread)

Couldnt be more angry, disappointed and disillusioned with the hobby. I have about 50 requests out, most of which were sent in november. I was on a decent slump in December, which I chalked up to the holidays.

I had to leave town for christmas, and was away for 2 weeks. I figured that while I was gone I was going to get a BUNCH of successes. While I was gone I saw everyone and their brother get a Josh Hamilton back and was excited to get him as well as I sent to him twice this season.

So I got back to town and finally worked up the courage to check my mail. After 2 weeks I had only 3 envelopes in there- an excruciating RTS from Sandy Koufax (at one of the secret addresses people have succeeded), and 2 envelopes both postmarked "fort worth texas."

I opened them and it was Josh Hamilton in both. I would have been ECSTATIC except for the fact that both autographs were written by sharpies with no ink to the point of being almost illegible, AND he didn't put one of my cards back in the top loader I sent and IT GOT BENT. These are some of the ugliest autographs I have in my collection, and this was from one of the top 5 favorite players of mine of all time (scans to follow).

Additionally, I failed to get Pat Gillick back, after watching dozens of people get him back over Christmas who had sent LATER THAN I DID.

I couldn't be more upset right now...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok so I lied- as I look at these scans and at the cards, you can't even see the corner creases in the bowman gold card, and the signatures look OK. I think I was just in such a rage of disappointment over the lack of holiday successes that I took for granted a success from the MVP of the league and one of my favorite players!

AWESOME!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think you will get your Gillick back. I was thinking the same thing but mine showed up today. I sent it out on 12/15. He seems very reliable. It is the holidays and maybe he decided to slow down answering his mail a little.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Those Hamiltons don't look like bad marker. It looks like you didn't prep your cards properly and the sharpie spread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i dont prep my cards, I guess I should.

This also came in yesterday via email:

Ernie Ells

SCF Rewards
    Country

im no expert but isnt all the Ells e-mail request AP? Look like it with the dots.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the guy that gave me the addy said it was real. He has a scan somewhere but I can't find it at moment to compare.

Page 12 of 155 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast