Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I read online that not many big name players sign, and the cops won't let you get very close. You wouldn't happen to know the address for the practice area do you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know where that is, I'm curious to hear how it's going but I am unable to graph in person for the next 5 weeks while studying for my board exams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After Wednesday's ridiculous game 19 innings and Wilson Valdez pitching, I decided the following:

This 4x6 photo is going out to Wilson Valdez tomorrow c/o the Phillies. I asked in my letter for him to inscribe "5/25/11 Winning Pitcher"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got one in today- Ed Too Tall Jones 10 days turnaround 1/1

He didn't inscribe it with his pro bowl years or "too tall" as requested, but still a cool success. Sorry for the glare in the photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey to all my buddies who follow my thread- I have a favor to ask!

Help win recognition and respect for this thread by voting for my Yogi Berra success in the May Success of the Month Contest! Voting can be found here.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1406286

Obviously, some of you that read this thread have entries of your own; I don't expect you to vote for me. As for the rest of you, I would REALLY appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol my email had your original post in it- no worries and thanks! I said all along no pressure, just figured I'd ask.

No mail in today. Things have been quiet in my graphing and in the thread the last week or so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My cousin was on a flight with Antonio Gates last night, and though he is aware of my autograph hobby, decided not to ask him for an autograph. Yet he decided to text me after and tell me. Still awesome, but could have been awesomer.

My birthday was 2 days ago, so it's possible that he is playing coy and going to surprise me, but I doubt it.

This trumps my previous "player on plane" story of Jose Contreras.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta hear the Contreras story

SCF Rewards
    Country

Disappointing return today. I got Elvis Andrus back c/o Spring training in 105 days. The only problem is it came with a Preprint and a "too busy to sign" letter. Returned my card as well. The letter wasn't even really a letter, just a scrap of computer paper that someone cut. Seems like it might have taken more time to do that than to sign the cards, but it was probably a handler that did it.

Elvis Andrus gets too much fan mail? O Really?

Page 55 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865105 ... LastLast