Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 95 of 155 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

i thought that too as soon as I got it- infante's sig is really cool. I wish I got 1 each of hanley and reyes instead of hanley 2x, but obviously I'll take it. Clearly the new team hasn't changes reyes's attitude.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i thought that too as soon as I got it- infante's sig is really cool. I wish I got 1 each of hanley and reyes instead of hanley 2x, but obviously I'll take it. Clearly the new team hasn't changes reyes's attitude.

But it has changed Hanley's apparently if he's sweet spotting now. haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

[/quote]
    Finally, I was camped out for pregame to try again for Reyes and Giancarlo, when I look over and see Howard standing on the top step of the dugout banging it out on the phillies side. I owe a guy on these boards a favor from years ago where I promised him I would get him a ryan howard, so I ran like hell from my spot on the marlins side and somehow got through the crowd and got Ryan Howard to sign the guy's 8x10. I've gotten howard twice before so it's no big deal, but still hard to part with an auto of a philly star.

I won't post a scan because it isn't long for my collection and it will make me sad haha.
    [/quote]

Just to give a shout out to Erik. He's been working hard on a 50/50 for me for over a year now. The guy never gave up! Thanks again!!!

by the way...I shot you a PM, but I was having some issues with my messages. PM if you didn't get it. Thanks again!
    Last edited by gysot; 04-14-2012 at 11:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

But it has changed Hanley's apparently if he's sweet spotting now. haha

the dealers couldn't believe it. He only sweet spotted 2 of the dozen graphs I saw him sign during the series, so I guess I was lucky. The 2nd day he ran with blue sharpie so I gave him my mini bat instead of a ball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ugh. Phillies long road trip = not much graphing for me. That and I have pretty much given up on TTMs these days, haven't gotten one back in months.

I will probably graph the cubs and the mets in the coming weeks, we shall see how that goes. I need Soriano and David Wright mostly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ugh. Phillies long road trip = not much graphing for me. That and I have pretty much given up on TTMs these days, haven't gotten one back in months.

I will probably graph the cubs and the mets in the coming weeks, we shall see how that goes. I need Soriano and David Wright mostly.

Same boat here...Indians and Clippers both went on about eleven game road trips; that's pretty suckish. I've got a game this weekend, but not too much excitement.

SCF Rewards
    Country

did you try for crosby?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish I went got Crosby, but I was so crushed by work that SAturday night I decided to sleep in Sunday.

I am finally going graphing again- my brother and I got Cubs/Phils tickets for tomorrow. I might do hotel and inside the stadium tomorrow.

Also, FINALLY a TTM- I was 2/40 in spring training requests until today- this beauty came in in 75 days:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just like ST. Hanley racks, Reyes ignores.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Turner...hope he can get his arm issues sorted out.

Page 95 of 155 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105145 ... LastLast