Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 148 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome stuff man---solid weekend ha!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Flacco. I have heard numerous times he can be a jerk. I work for a local bank in Delaware and some are well connected to University of Delaware, some huge donors. We asked for an autograph for an auction that benefits local charities, and he turned down multiple requests. Glad to see he has lightened up...

He's still pretty tough, but apparently gettable. He actually did an appearance at UDEL during the bye week, if I had known where you live I would have mentioned it. He was being honored at the football stadium, I think. He did disappoint a lot of people that night, though, so he wasn't great or nice. He was nice to me, though, because I was in great positions most of the time.

Awesome stuff man---solid weekend ha!

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally have some updates- things have been slow last couple weeks, but this weekend was pretty solid.

First and foremost, I am not a "black friday" guy. But a deal came across my facebook feed that was up my alley- Tim Tebow signed books at Amazon for a reasonable price. I went and bought all they had.

If anyone needs Tebow- these graphs are good and perfect for making a "cut" signature to mount up with a large photo or something. Selling the extras for $35.

But, onto the actual graphing. The eagles play the packers on MNF so I was able to get out and graphing after I got back in town on Sunday.

I got there on arrival and... I was the only one there. Just me.

And yet... no one signed. Not one person signed on arrival. Rodgers and Jordy walked right past me.

So I sat and waited. Nothing really happened. I think that Rodgers snuck out at one point, but I missed him.

Jon Gruden emerged shortly thereafter, having had meetings with the team. He originally said no, but I took a few steps walking with him and finally he did it, laughing and saying "you guys run a tough ship out here." As you'll see as well below- I really love my photo choices this time around, including this Gruden.

A short while after, Julius Peppers came out. He said no emphatically. We tried to walk with him a bit but he kept saying no.

Haha Clinton Dix came out right after that and I asked him. He said no. I said there's no one else here. He laughed and said still no. He got into some bizarre VW "hippie bus" and got driven away.

I waited for a good long time, and nothing else really happened. Team was bad. Random backup offensive linemen were refusing selfies. Mason Crosby was saying no. Bad bad bad.

Finally, Peppers returned. I asked him again. He wasn't having it. But he got delayed for a minute before he could go back in, and I wore him down, and he ultimately did it. Not bad for the future HOFer.

I decided to call it a night after that. I am still bummed that I may have botched a chance at Rodgers, but chances are he wouldn't have done it anyway.

Fast forward to Monday (today) afternoon.

Decided to try for the rest of the MNF team- charles woodson, randy moss, steve young.

Woodson came out and said no. Straight up being a jerk. I've heard he was nice so this was disappointing.

Steve Young came out shortly thereafter and banged it out a bit. Not everyone there got him but he signed like 10-12 graphs, including my photo- love the photo that I chose.

He wasn't giving a great sig, but it still came out great and can't complain from the HOFer.

Randy moss never showed up, still don't know what happened with that exactly.

So after that was done, I decided to go back and try for GB again. I got there in time for them to leave pregame, but Rodgers, Jordy, Matthews, Cobb and Clinton-Dix all said no as they were leaving. So, yeah, horrible team.

Still a great weekend to get 2 HOFers (1 future) and Gruden!
    Last edited by cyberer; 11-28-2016 at 10:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally have some updates- things have been slow last couple weeks, but this weekend was pretty solid.

First and foremost, I am not a "black friday" guy. But a deal came across my facebook feed that was up my alley- Tim Tebow signed books at Amazon for a reasonable price. I went and bought all they had.

If anyone needs Tebow- these graphs are good and perfect for making a "cut" signature to mount up with a large photo or something. Selling the extras for $35.

But, onto the actual graphing. The eagles play the packers on MNF so I was able to get out and graphing after I got back in town on Sunday.

I got there on arrival and... I was the only one there. Just me.

And yet... no one signed. Not one person signed on arrival. Rodgers and Jordy walked right past me.

So I sat and waited. Nothing really happened. I think that Rodgers snuck out at one point, but I missed him.

Jon Gruden emerged shortly thereafter, having had meetings with the team. He originally said no, but I took a few steps walking with him and finally he did it, laughing and saying "you guys run a tough ship out here." As you'll see as well below- I really love my photo choices this time around, including this Gruden.

A short while after, Julius Peppers came out. He said no emphatically. We tried to walk with him a bit but he kept saying no.

Haha Clinton Dix came out right after that and I asked him. He said no. I said there's no one else here. He laughed and said still no. He got into some bizarre VW "hippie bus" and got driven away.

I waited for a good long time, and nothing else really happened. Team was bad. Random backup offensive linemen were refusing selfies. Mason Crosby was saying no. Bad bad bad.

Finally, Peppers returned. I asked him again. He wasn't having it. But he got delayed for a minute before he could go back in, and I wore him down, and he ultimately did it. Not bad for the future HOFer.

I decided to call it a night after that. I am still bummed that I may have botched a chance at Rodgers, but chances are he wouldn't have done it anyway.

Fast forward to Monday (today) afternoon.

Decided to try for the rest of the MNF team- charles woodson, randy moss, steve young.

Woodson came out and said no. Straight up being a jerk. I've heard he was nice so this was disappointing.

Steve Young came out shortly thereafter and banged it out a bit. Not everyone there got him but he signed like 10-12 graphs, including my photo- love the photo that I chose.

He wasn't giving a great sig, but it still came out great and can't complain from the HOFer.

Randy moss never showed up, still don't know what happened with that exactly.

So after that was done, I decided to go back and try for GB again. I got there in time for them to leave pregame, but Rodgers, Jordy, Matthews, Cobb and Clinton-Dix all said no as they were leaving. So, yeah, horrible team.

Still a great weekend to get 2 HOFers (1 future) and Gruden!

its weird that you struggled with the Packers. Its not a surprise you didn't get Nelson or Rodgers. I have been going to training camps for the last 6 years and have yet to get Jordy and Aaron to sign. I know this year a couple of my friends finally did get Rodgers but, it was only a couple of people.

HaHa mainly only signs for kids. anytime that I have seen him sign he says kids only.

Peppers is kind of a weird cat when it comes to signing. Sometime he is an emphatic no like you were finding out and then sometimes he signs a ton.

Matthews used to sign a ton of stuff his first 4 years of his career and now it is a rarity.

Cobb is like I said about Peppers, sometimes it is straight up no and you can't wear him down and other times he signs a ton.

I don't know if you tried for anyone else but, it is weird that you couldn't get anyone. I wonder if the losing skid has everyone in a bad mood.
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 11-28-2016 at 10:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I'm sure they are better at home, but they were among the most foul team I have done. Brett Hundley refused to take a selfie with some guy today, stuff like that. Bums left and right turning people down. And the stars not even looking up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Love reading your updates! Makes me jealous I'm not particularly close to a big city to do IP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love reading your updates! Makes me jealous I'm not particularly close to a big city to do IP.

I hear you man, I grew up in Scranton and then did 4 years in Ithaca NY, so I didn’t get into graphing until 2010 or so when I moved to Philly. Has been a wild ride hahaha. But you never know when you’ll be able to get out and do some IP so be vigilant, even on vacations and stuff.

Got out and graphed again tonight. Worked out pretty well.

Fletcher Cox was doing a free signing at a cell phone store in NE Philly from 6-8. No joke there were only 15 people there. He racked out. A dealer I know got him for TWELVE items. I guess he was just sitting there with nothing to do for half the time so people killed him.

I got him for 3 minis no help (already gave one to my friend) and got a selfie.

But a buddy of mine had an idea to turn it into a graphing doubleheader.

Vaitai, the Eagles O Lineman rookie was doing a free signing at a radio show only 8 minute drive from the Cox signing.

So we rolled out and went there. There were more people there for Vaitai than for Cox! We ended up having to wait awhile (maybe 20 minutes) because his signature is so darned long it took FOREVER to sign it so he was only signing a few items per commercial break.

Still ended up getting him on an 8x10 and a faded logo 8 ˝ x 11 sheet. He could not have been a nicer guy, and he definitely gets the award for the longest graph I’ve ever seen.

Not quite as good as my HOF weekend last weekend, but still some nice additions. Not bad for 2 hours door-to-door.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome stuff as usual man--enjoy reading it. Wish the Falcons and Hawks did more appearances like these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff as usual man--enjoy reading it. Wish the Falcons and Hawks did more appearances like these.

I know the Eagles, for all their other faults, are good with appearances. There are at least 5-6 a week of rotating players. Never stars like Wentz but occasionally guys like Cox or Jordan Matthews

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my first autograph in a long LONG time, and it was a WHITE WHALE!

Got a flash bulletin text from a friend that Eric Lindros was in town for a banquet. I was working out of town in NJ, though so I wasn't sure that I was going to make it from work in time.

I rushed like hell after work and got there. As I rolled in, there was a limo SUV right outside with the door open. I look in the door and there is Mr. Lindros standing there!

He came out, and signed, couldn't have been nicer.

I was in and out in no joke 90 seconds, probably the shortest and best-timed graphing run I've done, and it was for one of my all time favorite players!!!

Page 148 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151 ... LastLast