Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 106 of 155 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country

Huge score.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys, I'm really pumped about this one.

I was always jealous that you got him autofreak so that makes 2 of us.

No worried now, though, and I can now go back to watching fresh prince re re runs and not feel like im missing out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome job man. You finally finished chasing your white whale!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice success, I remember reading the post where you missed him at the 76ers game, big time redemption for you.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! Definitely a redemption song.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Will smith great to know he is a nice guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got out and did some graphing again last night (2 weekends in a row- rare for me these days).

Did the Clippers on arrival. I got Blake Griffin last year, so I was going for Grant Hill and Chris Paul.

The Clippers' security guard remains a jerk, and yelled at us for using blue sharpies. He made us use a black one.

As the players rolled off the bus, Jamal Crawford was the first guy off, so I managed to get him on a floorboard even though I wasn't after him.

Shortly thereafter Chris Paul and Grant Hill rolled off, and both ignored us. Doh! I especially thought CP was usually good about signing, but I'm 0/2 with him now.

Finally Blake was the last guy off the bus and as usual he signed 1 per. There were only a few people there. I tried to double dip but he wouldn't do it. For so few people being there, all I got was a scribble, as usual. Sucks, but still awesome.

The extra that I got last year is FS/FT, so let me know. They are both on this SI cover.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice Blake! From what I've seen and heard, CP3 has gotten REALLY bad about his signing habits, it's too bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to post this because I'm so freaking excited.

The heat played in Chicago late last night. I had work at 8:30 am this morning, so I told myself "No, you won't go to the hotel at 3:30am for arrival- you have WORK!"

But then I thought to myself "You've worked like a dog all week, treat yourself and you can sleep when you're dead."

So I rolled out to the hotel. They arrived at 3:30 in the morning and only myself and one other guy were there. Ray Allen and Bosch were predictably jerk-ish off the bus. It was literally 10 degrees out with wind-chill. My fingers were freezing (more on that unfortunate circumstance in a moment).

Finally, 2-3 minutes after everyone else came off the bus, Lebron and Wade came off the bus together. Lebron went out of his way not to even look at us if he ran past. As wade ran past I leaned as far over the tape line as I could to block his path, my magazine cover and marker were right in his path. It was therefore easier for him to sign for me than to walk around me. I think that was the key.

He grabbed my marker and gave me a quick signature. UNFORTUNATELY, the deco marker froze in the cold, and so the autograph didn't come out too well. Furthermore the surface was really glossy and I didn't prep it- I never had a prep problem with decos.

I am beyond pumped that I got Wade's auto, but I wish I could have gotten it to come out better.

Here is the autograph as it appears in ambient light

And here is the autograph as it appears when I hold it up to a glare.

It's a really nice Sig from wade, and everyone I know is really pumped as well, so here's to looking on the bright side.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too legit, I'm a big time Heat hater but I respect Wade. I'd love to get my LeBron autograph verified... truthfully I'm so over the guy I'd probably sell it. Makes me sick to look at lol

Page 106 of 155 FirstFirst ... 65696103104105106107108109116 ... LastLast