Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 125 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks so much guys! yeah, the item wasn't 100% great but compared to what I was expecting, definitely a plus for a free signing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That Schmidt looks incredible, congrats man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Eagles training camp today. Overall fairly enjoyable. I met up with Ryan and some other guys from the site.

All in all the eagles do a great job of being jerks to their fans, but you gotta make the best of it. I got there around 10:30 and started hustling for tickets. I ended up with winning tickets, for lines 1, 2, 4, 6 and a few duplicates. I sold the duplicates for 25 dollars in profit and went into practice.

I heard through the grapevine that Foles (who I got last year but need on the snow SI) signed in the booth on Monday so he would not be there in the booth. But I also heard he might sign after practice. So when practice was over I waited by the tunnel. I waited and waited and waited and practice dragged on.

Finally, I got word that they were about to close the auto lines, so I had to leave. Sure enough, my buddy said 10 minutes after I left the spot by the tunnel, foles came back and signed. Oh well, I would have gotten him but if I did I would not have gotten into the lines.

I get up to the lines and find out that ticket #1 is McCoy. I am pumped. I have the new SI for him from last week. I get up to his place in line and ask him to sign in blue (they all have diff colors), and he, as only the jerk Shady can do, purposely ruins it by signing it over the mailing label.

Fortunately, I already had a buyer take it off my hands. I have enough mccoy and I am angry enough to want that out of my sight.

I got into line 2 and it was Darren Sproles! I was real pumped as he was one of my main targets. He was a nice guy and busted me about selling graphs with my blue sharpie. But he was just busting. Seemed like a cool guy.

Next I got a borrowed ticket to get into line 3, that was supposed to contain jordan matthews. But he no showed. He was also one of my main targets (he dominated practice) so I was bummed that he no showed.

Next I got through a line with some DBs. Carey Williams, Brandon Boykin, Brandon Fletcher, Earl Wolf. I got them on photos and a fly eagles fly poster

Riley Cooper was in the next line, also I got him on the Fly eagles Fly poster.

I got to my last line, #4, which was maclin, and he already had left for the day.

All in all I did okay, but it was needlessly difficult (much like the last few years at Lehigh), and rushed. I almost wish I skipped the lines and stuck with Foles on the field. So many no shows and early departures, I really couldn't believe it. Had I waited the 10 minutes for foles I probably would have missed it all.

Still, sproles was a major guy I wanted off the list, and I turned in a major profit off the McCoy and the extra tickets, so overall the day was a success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice successes. Too bad about McCoy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Really like the poster and DB picture. One of my favorite threads too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few years back, I made a 50/50 deal with a member on these boards to attend the senior bowl and get a bunch of logo cards signed for both of us. When I received them back I took the "good ones" out- i.e. jake locker, derek sherod, guys like that, and left the others in a pile in a folder in my room and never looked at them since.

Today I broke out the pile and had a look, and I found an amazing find.

A certain cornerback from stanford...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Erik. I tried to PM but your inbox is full. Just wanted to say good luck this weekend with the Cardinals! Fingers crossed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, thanks man. I am planning on doing it all day Saturday. I heard recently they are terrible though. A buddy of mine did them an entire series in baltimore and got like 3 graphs including matheny. So we will see how it goes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Idk about your friend, but they were awesome for me. The bigger names are harder to get (Molina (who probably isnt with the team atm), Holliday, etc.) but if you saw my thread, they are pretty reasonable. In my 2 trips down to see them in Pittsburgh, I've gotten almost everybody, including Adam Wainwright. Granted I was decked out in Cardinals gear as they are my team, but they are pretty doable. At the very least, you'll get Neshek.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the intel.

My biggest want for myself is waino, then I have a 50/50 with gysot on some guys- how were rosenthal Wong and Oscar Tavares?

Page 125 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135 ... LastLast