Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 141 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now you know the truth. Glad you had a great experience at his rally.

it was a good time and obviously all the better that i got a graph. have you been to a rally?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

I really don't see the need to rehash the comments over and over. I read this thread for the experiences whether good or bad because frankly no one else is posting the way he does on these forums.

Bad choice of words, he is sorry. Time for the next story.

You guys act like Harvey is gonna carry that crap with him wherever he goes now, if he is then he is a bitter man. Forgive and forget.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really don't see the need to rehash the comments over and over. I read this thread for the experiences whether good or bad because frankly no one else is posting the way he does on these forums.

You guys act like Harvey is gonna carry that crap with him wherever he goes now, if he is then he is a bitter man. Forgive and forget.

Thanks for the support- - like you said I'm calling a spade a spade it's a mistake but let's just move on.

I want to get the positive energy back.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

+1. Love the thread and trust me, we've all made plenty enough mistakes of our own.

SCF Rewards
    Country

+1. Love the thread and trust me, we've all made plenty enough mistakes of our own.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, really nice IP success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

it was a good time and obviously all the better that i got a graph. have you been to a rally?

No, I haven't, but I've been following everything closely.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! Definitely pumped to have gotten the Donald, and some of the other guys I've gotten. April was a crazy good month!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, this success to report was unexpected. As usual my luck intervened.

After Harvey-gate I decided to take a few weeks off from the MLB graphing.

But I saw on the news yesterday that Carson Wentz would be doing a press conference in Philly today. I reached out to my contacts but no one would help me find him. Then, lo and behold, I find this video going viral on the internet- the local ESPN radio was even talking about how crappy these ppl are booing wentz. But the same ppl that wouldn't help me were there. Oh well.

https://www.facebook.com/DonBellSpor...9910892244252/

He went right from the airport to the novacare complex so no access. After the press conference I looked around the whole city all the usual places and couldn't find him.

I had a date with my wife for dinner and a show, so I had to give it up and stop trying. I was pretty bummed about not finding him. I had all my stuff with me in a small backpack still, though.

After the show, I said to my wife "Let's go see if he's here" at a certain place I had an inkling he would be. She agreed.

Went to the first suspected place, but it was empty so we left.

When we got there we saw some graphers parked in a car around the corner, but they claimed they were waiting for Will Smith (who is also in town). It was kinda sketchy, but it at least prompted us to stick around (unlike the first place).

About 5 minutes after we started waiting, a black SUV rolled up. I saw an old white guy in the passenger seat so I almost ignored it, but something told me to go up to it. The guy got out and opened the back door and out hopped a tall white guy with red hair- Carson Wentz.

I walked up to him, but the old guy- had an eagles pullover on probably a handler- said not now he's not doing it. He took out a giant gift basket from the trunk, I'm like oh god it'll be hands full no dice. But he handed it to his wife/GF and then my wife asked him to come over and he did and signed my helmet. We couldn't get out the 2nd helmet for her to get done, but we still got 1!

I called my wife over to help, and he did my helmet.

But we couldn't get out my 2nd helmet to have her get one- it all happened fast. Some random walk up guys got selfies with him as well. The graphers in the car around the corner were oblivious they didn't even move.T

Sig came out great. He added an inscription that I'm researching apparently it is some slogan of the school like all for 1 or something I'm trying to figure out exactly what it says.

After he went in, the driver came up to me and said I was very lucky that he did it after that crap at the airport. I said I agreed and that's not how I roll and said I was very appreciative.

Can't believe we timed it so perfectly by dumb luck- literally 5 minutes of waiting.

I should note that the people in the video weren't there when they arrived and presumably haven't gotten him yet.
    Last edited by cyberer; 05-01-2016 at 10:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Nice job on Wentz. It's great that your wife is able to help you. My wife wouldn't get an autograph if Babe Ruth came back from the dead, sat on her lap and asked if she wanted his sig LOL!

Page 141 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151 ... LastLast