Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 107 of 155 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country

Put in a full day at the heat hotel yesterday. Results were mixed. I was out for shootaround both coming and going. The bus was late and so we were concerned that they weren't going to shoot around. It finally did come though. It was a tiny crowd only 3 people. Of course, no one signed even for such a small crowd. Jerks. 2 hours in the rain wasted.

Afterwards, my brother who was going with me to the game came into town and we decided, against our better judgment, to try for them at the pregame bus. It was a zoo. 20-25 people easy. No autographers that I recognized. Most were little kids who weren't trying to graph, they weren't even trying to get pictures with the athletes, they were just trying to film the whole thing. But they would be damned if they would let anyone into the front row. Amateurs.

Finally I ended up trading a beautiful Lebron unsigned 8x10 for a spot on the front row of the line with some kid. My brother and I were in good positions. Fortunately, when the first bus pulled out, many people thought that was that, and they left so there were only 10-15 of us.

Bosh came out and ignored us with headphones like he did for the entirety of the trip. Wade came out and looked at us like he was going to come over, then he put his bags in the bus and we thought he was done. Then, to our surprise, he came back over and signed 10-15 graphs. My brother and I both got him- my brother on an 8x10, myself on a floor board.

Personally awesome redemption for me because I got wade on friday and got the marker fiasco. This one is perfect! I will mount it up with a photo and a team logo and it will look great!

Lebron, as he did the whole trip, ran right past without looking up. Still a pretty great weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Erik definitely a good weekend to score him three times

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome D-Wade! That makes it all worth it I'm sure.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

BANNED

Country

Nice success!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to show you guys the finished product that I make from these floorboards once they are signed:

BANNED

Country

any chance you are selling any of your autos? Like KD and DWade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you make the stickers or buy them? I have some floorboards I'd like to do that for

SCF Rewards
    Country

I make my own custom. I get PNG images, then send them to my local fed ex office store and they can print them as full-page 8 1/2 x 11 printouts on their adhesive paper. Then I cut them out with a scissors, peel and stick.

You can also buy mini fatheads and do the same thing (for 10 times the price).

@ Captain. I'd sell the first Wade, the one on the magazine (even though it didn't come out the best). I don't think I have any extras of durant I traded my extras last year sometime I think.
    Last edited by cyberer; 02-24-2013 at 06:20 PM.

BANNED

Country

I make my own custom. I get PNG images, then send them to my local fed ex office store and they can print them as full-page 8 1/2 x 11 printouts on their adhesive paper. Then I cut them out with a scissors, peel and stick.

You can also buy mini fatheads and do the same thing.

@ Captain. I'd sell the first Wade, the one on the magazine (even though it didn't come out the best). I don't think I have any extras of durant I traded my extras last year sometime I think.

How much? The Blake only sold for 12.99 on ebay..I was going to bid but I didn't sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd probably ask for 65, and looking at ebay, that seems fair.

I looked at sold listings and tried to find autographs on photos and magazines that didn't come out right or that didn't show up. I found these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DWYANE-WADE-...p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dwyane-Wade-...p2047675.l2557

Those all sold for more than 65. If you can find some counterexamples where his autograph on an item like this, although it's not the best, sold for a lot less than I'll think about it

I generally base all my values on ebay "sold" lists. It's the surest bet to assigning value.

Page 107 of 155 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast