Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 127 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1543

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Really like the S2H photo!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice get on Waino. I got him on a ticket stub in 2006.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man! thanks for the post. I'm glad waino is one guy who has stayed good through the years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a busy day of graphing to and from Chickies. I hit the Ruf signing and he was really a nice guy. He was signing anything people had. I am kicking myself, because I brought a ball, but since balls are expensive I bought an 8x10 from a guy there. However, since it was dark in the restaurant I couldn't see that whatever idiot place the guy used to print the photo the printer was low on toner and caused there to be light streaks messing up he picture. I had to use my paper cutter to cut off the most affected areas, turning the 8x10 into a 5x7. Even still, there are clear streaks. I should have gotten him on the ball, I'm pretty upset.

I went back at night for Fletcher Cox and McCoy. As I was waiting for Cox I got Roseman on a 2010 team photo.

Cox was literally smiling the whole hour he was there, he was CLEARLY on cloud 9 from the touchdown yesterday. He was cool as ™™™™ and signed whatever people had as well. I got 3 things done.

Previously, a member on these forums was very kind and sent me a duplicate Cox auto from a signing he went to that I was unable to attend. I was very grateful and still am. But since I never met Cox and just had his auto from that kind soul, this was a great time to finally meet the guy.

Then McCoy came on, and looked like he was in a decent mood, even though he ignored the crowd on the way in when he had to go to the men's room. Still, I was hopeful.

After he finished the first segment and went to the first commercial, though, he turned his back to the crowd, went over to his seat by the window, and picked up his young baby (his wife was there with the child) and held him in his arms the whole time, ignoring the crowd. Pretty standard jerk mccoy these days. Shame, he used to be a decent guy.

I got Ike Reese as I was trying (and failing) for McCoy

All in all, a pretty nice day of graphing, but I am annoyed about the Ruf thing. I should have just gotten the ball done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://deadspin.com/restaurant-calls...t-t-1632133667

semi related: for other news about lesean mccoy's attitude....haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://deadspin.com/restaurant-calls...t-t-1632133667

semi related: for other news about lesean mccoy's attitude....haha

My wife showed me that. It is as outrageous as it is hilarious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Copied this from my post in the philly ink thread:

I went to Jordan Mathews radio show in south philly tonight, and he absolutely would not do it. Told the crowd inside he "hurt his hand" (the old shady excuse), then when the wife and I tried in the parking lot he said he "had an appointment in 10 minutes and had to run." Puh lease.

This is the same guy that SKIPPED the WR autograph session at training camp when I had his ticket. Ridiculous how much of a jerk he is as a rookie. Probably learned from his uncle- jerry rice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Copied this from my post in the philly ink thread:

I went to Jordan Mathews radio show in south philly tonight, and he absolutely would not do it. Told the crowd inside he "hurt his hand" (the old shady excuse), then when the wife and I tried in the parking lot he said he "had an appointment in 10 minutes and had to run." Puh lease.

This is the same guy that SKIPPED the WR autograph session at training camp when I had his ticket. Ridiculous how much of a jerk he is as a rookie. Probably learned from his uncle- jerry rice.

He might have a contract with an autograph company. You never know. Rookies in the NFL tend to not make as much money, especially if they aren't drafted in the first round. Not trying to make excuses for him, but at least throw a theory out there. BTW his autograph Erik, is downright AWFUL. I picked up one of his certified autographs from Inception two weeks ago for cheap and it's really a bad signature (he has the same signature on all his certified stuff). It's on DeSean Jackson's level of bad signatures.

SCF Rewards
    Country

he might have a contract, but I know that he signed 3 on the way in, before I got there. I saw the items and trust the source.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's too bad I know a lot of people had success with Jordan TTM and in person while he was at Vanderbilt.

Page 127 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137 ... LastLast