Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Come prepared.

Although other people might have a sharpie, the player might only sign for 2-3 people and if you don't have a sharpie you could miss out on getting the best player's autograph

Bring cards and pictures - Anyone can go out and buy a blank index card, it makes the superstar feel unappreciated because he knew that your main aim was to score some free autographs and you didn't take the time to find his card

It doesn't hurt to go to the visiting team's hotel before a game or to be at the stadium when doors open

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

just so you know, that one that you said you didn't know who it was, that would be Spencer Hawes :). Congrats on getting some nice autos!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the kudos. I got really lucky with that jrue/turner parking lot success, but by and large the sixers have been great with autos because the games are never crowded- I can't wait for the thunder to come to town in march to get durant!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The most autos I've gotten in one day was in last year's allstar jam session. I got autographs from the following players:
    Brandon Jennings, Nate Robinson, Chris Kaman, Mark Aguirre, Derek Harper, Bill Walton, Johnny Flynn, John Starck, if youre really looking to build up your autograph collection then go to one of the team's fan sessions because teams are starting to realize they build up alot of support by holding such events

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why did this get moved out of autograph central?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys, wondering how the knicks are as IP signers. If they aren't good, what about the following teams- is there anyone worth getting (I don't know the NBA too well) who is a good signer on these teams:

utah
    memphis
    san antonio
    detroit
    minnesota
    golden state

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Every NBA team with the exception of the Lakers, Celtics and Heat are great about signing. The Spurs have gone down hill recently, too.

With Utah Deron Williams usually doesn't come out for pregame, but you might get lucky.
    Memphis I just saw last week and got every single person.
    Detroit, can't think of anything bad to say. It seems like Ben Wallace is even warming up about signing this year.
    Minnesota, can't think of anything bad to say.
    Golden State I just did and got everyone.

My successes are all at hotels, but it usually translates inside the arena.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly what I was looking for . Thanks.

What about the Knicks stars.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Sorry, the Knicks are good. Wilson Chandler doesn't sign, but everyone else does. Yes, Amare does sign inside the arena. I got him at the hotel and inside this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mik3yFr3sh's Items on eBay

leaving for the game in 45 min, anyone else?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast