Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

Arrow Should I Include this in ALL my Ebay auctions??!! FEEDBACK needed!!

I have wanted to do this for a while, and after a sale last week im pretty sure i will.

Long story short (hopefully). Guy(3,000+ feedback) bought card for $27, 4 days go by, so i open dispute, 3.99 days go by after that he pays last min before i close the dispute. HE sends me a message telling me to SHIP CARD ASAP NEED for a show this weekend.

SO this is what i want to do, Put in bold red letters "HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES TO PAY THATS HOW LONG I WILL WAIT TO SHIP!

Example if u pay right away i send right away, if it takes you 3+ days to pay then i take 3+ days to ship after payment is received.

this is where you ppl come in. DOES THIS HURT ME MORE THAN IT HELPS ME? I have over 1,200 feedback 100% + too. I dont want to shoot myself in the foot. FEEDBACK IS NEEDED.
    thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd say let it go. Even if you say something like that you would probably receive negative feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jordan23PPatt54's Items on eBay

I have had that happen to me on several occassions. I don't state that I will wait that long to ship in my auction, but if you want to take forever to pay, then I'm going to take my time to ship.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CamaroDMD's Items on eBay

I wouldn't be too forceful with that statement in future auctions. If you want to include that, I'd say something like: "Item will be shipped promptly once payment is received" at the end of your description. I would be affraid that red, bold, and caps might scare away potential future buyers.

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

Say something like: "You can decide "promptly", I'll ship "promptly"

SCF Rewards
    Country

although i love that idea, i dont think it will help attract buyers lol

BANNED

Country
    See kehosomn's Items on eBay

I think that a lot of potential buyers would stay away from any auction that has statements like that in it because you would probably be viewed as being kind of hostile.

I always ship the day after I receive the payment, even if they are late in making it. Two wrongs don't make a right.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Squrt8's Items on eBay

I wouldn't do it. Ebay policy for payment is 10 days (I think) although a lot of sellers change it to 5 or 7 days in their description. I've had people with "Payment required within 5 days of auction end" in their description take two weeks to send my auctions. I've had a few trades here that I've had to wait almost two weeks to get. Just let it go.
    But I wouldn't be in a rush to mail them either.
    Bob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Yeah, I wouldn't put anything in my descriptions, but I would respond to him something like, " I ship three time a week, and you didn't make my mail day in time , so I won't be able to ship this until....." If the guy really needed it that bad, he could have paid in a timely manner.
    Unfortunately, ebay has set it up to where the buyer is always right no matter the case, so you have to bite your tongue more than you should.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would let it go. Not worth getting negative feedback. Maybe he forgot or something...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast