Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Padres Vegas Golden Knights
    See abcards's Items on eBay

Bryce Harper 1st Pro Jersey

Here is an auction link to Bryce Harper's first game worn jersey from the AZ Fall League. Any predicitions?

http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=138014463

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know but if this guy flames out like so many others I will laugh. More overpriced, over hyped nonsense, in my opinion.

It's at 6 grand already!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Over $6000 with 4 days still remaining. 10k a possibility?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Even if all the hype for Harper is true and he turns into the greatest player of all time I don't understand why people will spend so much. If his career is that of Griffey's, tons of gold gloves, 600+ HR, all the all-star games, even $5,000 is not justified because look at this, http://cgi.ebay.com/Ken-Griffey-Jr-1...item53e288af63. Same thing with Strasburg. If his career is as good as Ryan's that would be a HOF career and a success, but the price would never be justified because look what you can scoop up Ryan stuff for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even if all the hype for Harper is true and he turns into the greatest player of all time I don't understand why people will spend so much. If his career is that of Griffey's, tons of gold gloves, 600+ HR, all the all-star games, even $5,000 is not justified because look at this, http://cgi.ebay.com/Ken-Griffey-Jr-1998-Seattle-Mariners-game-used-jersey-/360282894179?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e288 af63. Same thing with Strasburg. If his career is as good as Ryan's that would be a HOF career and a success, but the price would never be justified because look what you can scoop up Ryan stuff for.

Yep, just flat out idiotic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Drum roll ... Final price = $7450.00

SCF Rewards
    Country

7.5k for this tihng.. I personally think that's hilarious