Escrow Trade Agreement between Youngcub & SportsCardMike

Youngcub sends:
    NM-MT 2008-09 UD Ultimate Derrick Rose Ultimate Signatures Rookie 15/25

SportsCardMike sends:
    $150 PP ($100 up front, $50 within the next 10 days)
    NM-MT 2007-08 UD Chronology Stitches in Time Lebron James /35

SCM will pay $5 for escrow fees, Youngcub will cover the rest of the fees

Trade Agreement:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...5#post11203375
    Last edited by Youngcub; 03-09-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Here are the scans

My end:

His end:

I dont need scan of the back... I will take his word that there are no serious issues with the card

PM coming...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Package from YoungCub received today:

Card was packaged inside one-touch magnetic. It was surrounded by two pieces of cardboard with two crumpled paper balls to even out the package. Will be shipped out in the same manner.

As I understand it, SportsCardMike shipped directly to YoungCub. So upon SportsCardMike's approval that the card still meets his satisfaction, I will ship the card to him. Awaiting funds for shipping and escrow fee from YoungCub.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Scan of outgoing package:

Received the card today as described

I see the trade has been marked complete and both parties have issued feedback. I am closing this Escrow Trade...